Have you forgotten, Robby? I didn't.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Re:

You trolled Robby calling him f******d outside the pigsty.

I wish I had a dollar every time Playcat called me a c*** outside the pigsty. Maybe the mods think I'm a c***. I think the general consensus is the posters think Robby is a f***tard. Oh well.

(In America "c***" is like dropping an F bomb, or maybe even a little worse.)

Re:

Here, Girl on girl may use C word, it's still bad, yes like the F word. Men to women, if they want their cojones to stay attached to their bodies, do not use the C word, very bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re:

I'm not complaining about the infraction.
I called him a f***tard- but I do not believe I was trolling.

It was former mod bored who gave you a warning, not an infraction.
I had nothing to do with this incident.

I wish I had a dollar every time Playcat called me a c*** outside the pigsty. Maybe the mods think I'm a c***. I think the general consensus is the posters think Robby is a f***tard. Oh well.

You should be thankful to the site administrator who is extremely lenient to you.

Last edited:
Re:

You should be thankful to the site administrator who is extremely lenient to you.

Sorry he reversed the life ban you gave me Kewpie, I'm the one who got away. :o Truce? :flowers: I'm trying so HARD to cuss less just because of you.

Re:

It was former mod bored who gave you a warning, not an infraction.
I had nothing to do with this incident.

Bored gave me an "infraction" worth one point. I was never upset about it because I broke the rules.
If memory serves me, I started a thread in the Pigsty about five minutes later stating the same thing.

I did not accuse you of having anything to do with the incident.
I was not blaming anyone.
I only brought it up because people in this thread were calling him names. So I contributed the name I called him FIVE years ago.

I have no issue with Robby.

Years ago, I accepted his facebook friend request on the condition of it being on a "trial basis" - and we've had no problem whatsoever.

yes, I'm drunk, but Zarathustra, I speak truth!

so explorey, most of the people in this thread are on my ignore list, but not you, so I don't know what to make of your post :confused:
but since you have long been one of my fave posters, after I stopped being all trollie :crazy:
I shall take your post as a good natured jest and not think anything less of you :thumb:
now as to the "gay shaming" I want to thank my trolls for that, takes me back, like 20 years or more :straightface:
I don't regret the choices I've made in that regard, and truth be told, if you did not experiment in your youth, then I pity you*
and any lovers you might have had after that, but for the record, I was never gay, at least not by the stringent standards of others
my guess is that you are quoting me out of context, cuz really, the fact is that to super straight/homophobic ppl anything the rest of us do makes us gay, I quote my brilliant engineer of a father who was also though quite racist, sexist and homophobic, he said to me:
once a f***** always a f*******
now I have never believed that, but I get that the "FBEs" of the world are incapable of change and assume the same for the rest of us
how sad for you :(
I've always adored women too much, having said that, well, I think I've said enough, really all I wanted to do was to acknowledge being "gay bashed" on a Morrissey fan site, thanks for that, again, one can not write this shit
we know where we stand, there is me:
a beacon of truth, one given to self examination & capable of change
& then my detractors, you know what you really are, thank you for making it oh so clear :)

*=this is not directed @ explorey/Cornie at all, more to detractors who I don't believe have really live their lives
**=racism kept my father from attending my wedding, I married a Vietnamese-American woman, and death kept him from our vow renewal years later, which was a real shame in so many ways, one though was because I count among my close friends an ex or two from back in my "wild youth", their presence would have shocked him, but maybe further expanded his horizons
he could have learned a lot from us, men who were brave, AMERICAN, and other things at the same time, I am saddened that he died, but I am also saddened that he never realized that yes, indeed, a man can be a man and not fit his 1950s archetype, long live the revolution
long live equality for all!!!

Last edited:
Re: yes, I'm drunk, but Zarathustra, I speak truth!

No, I think the thing learned in this thread is that Robby is a murderer.

I'm sick and reading this made me LOL so hard I threw up on myself and had to take a shower. True story.

Nigga please. Skylarker is a gem

As long as you can have a f***ing laugh and not take everything too seriously he's as good as gold.

Chill out

internet-bro-fist.jpg

I don't believe that for a second. Some can and do.

Arms heal.

Doesn't this prove that he didn't return a better man? In fact he returned a man who lies while partaking in excessive emoticon use?

:highfive::sweet::ahhh::flowers::rock::love:

I know. I'll try to get some decent video the second night of the new songs. Part of me wants to not even bring my phone in and just zen the f*** out, but I feel like I owe solo something for putting up with my weird shit. :p

You don't owe us anything. Zone out and enjoy yourself.

I'm going to give you one more polite opportunity to shut the f*** up in my direction. Drop it and move on.

I f***ing love you.

Who exactly have I hurt? Name some names...

You touched my peepee.

I love how she has managed to take a thread specifically about Robby (I mean for Christ's sake his name is in the title!) and make it about herself...

We are all Robby.

giphy.gif

If you think the size of my ass is pertinent to any discussion that happens on an internet message board, by all means, remark upon my size.
4247-dat-ass.jpg

Vaginas and all of their synonyms are wonderful things! All hail the mighty c***! Fear the twat!

so explorey, most of the people in this thread are on my ignore list, but not you, so I don't know what to make of your post :confused:
but since you have long been one of my fave posters, after I stopped being all trollie :crazy:
I shall take your post as a good natured jest and not think anything less of you :thumb:
now as to the "gay shaming" I want to thank my trolls for that, takes me back, like 20 years or more :straightface:
I don't regret the choices I've made in that regard, and truth be told, if you did not experiment in your youth, then I pity you*
and any lovers you might have had after that, but for the record, I was never gay, at least not by the stringent standards of others
my guess is that you are quoting me out of context, cuz really, the fact is that to super straight/homophobic ppl anything the rest of us do makes us gay, I quote my brilliant engineer of a father who was also though quite racist, sexist and homophobic, he said to me:
once a f***** always a f*******
now I have never believed that, but I get that the "FBEs" of the world are incapable of change and assume the same for the rest of us
how sad for you :(
I've always adored women too much, having said that, well, I think I've said enough, really all I wanted to do was to acknowledge being "gay bashed" on a Morrissey fan site, thanks for that, again, one can not write this shit
we know where we stand, there is me:
a beacon of truth, one given to self examination & capable of change
& then my detractors, you know what you really are, thank you for making it oh so clear :)

*=this is not directed @ explorey/Cornie at all, more to detractors who I don't believe have really live their lives
**=racism kept my father from attending my wedding, I married a Vietnamese-American woman, and death kept him from our vow renewal years later, which was a real shame in so many ways, one though was because I count among my close friends an ex or two from back in my "wild youth", their presence would have shocked him, but maybe further expanded his horizons
he could have learned a lot from us, men who were brave, AMERICAN, and other things at the same time, I am saddened that he died, but I am also saddened that he never realized that yes, indeed, a man can be a man and not fit his 1950s archetype, long live the revolution
long live equality for all!!!

Apparently recently engaged George Clooney is still gay:

[h=1]Fox News Anchor Calls George Clooney Gay! Then Backtracks And Says He Was Kidding! Watch The Cringe-Worthy Video HERE![/h]
""I think it’s funny, but the last thing you’ll ever see me do is jump up and down, saying, 'These are lies!'" he said. "That would be unfair and unkind to my good friends in the gay community. I’m not going to let anyone make it seem like being gay is a bad thing. My private life is private, and I’m very happy in it. Who does it hurt if someone thinks I’m gay? I’ll be long dead and there will still be people who say I was gay. I don’t give a shit."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/11/george-clooney-gay_n_4420789.html

Wait until Fox News find a copy of the English version of "Autobiography". They might even start thinking that Morrissey is "gay"!

Good because you should :)
tumblr_lzlvbfG8Tr1r4j1eco1_500.gif

Re:

I'm with Larry. All this getting worked up because someone says a f***ing word :tears:
Hi Charles, Do you really think it doesn't matter?
For myself I believe the language we use is critical. The idea of moderating the words we use with compassion and respect for others is the civilised way.
When I was young, ghastly and offensive words for various minorities were common place. No more.
I see this as progress.
Don't you?

Back
Top Bottom