Have you met Moz?

Ryan

Notre-DAYUM!
Subscriber
Post here if you have.

Did you think about sticking your finger down his backside cleavage?

I met him at the Sydney book signing and I didn't think of the above at the time, but certainly did afterward.

Yes a couple of times but not once did the thought occur to me to go rummaging after some humasexual rear cleavage.

Post here if you have.

Did you think about sticking your finger down his backside cleavage?

I met him at the Sydney book signing and I didn't think of the above at the time, but certainly did afterward.

Yes and he was very kind to me, but of course, I AM attractive, so... His stare is vicious.

Yes, a good guy who took the time for arms around hugs and photos. Mind you, this was 1992.

And to the second, ummm, no.

Well, if he felt your intent was honest..that what he was seeing..that you meeting him was important, He can pick that up... remembering the days himself a young scalawag at sound check back doors. Waiting with clutched record & pen,runny nose.:)

Good point.

Yes and he was very kind to me, but of course, I AM attractive, so... His stare is vicious.

I've never met him on the street. Just contact while on stage, but he looked me right in the eye and I swear it felt like he was looking at my soul. I'll never ever forget it.

I've never met him on the street. Just contact while on stage, but he looked me right in the eye and I swear it felt like he was looking at my soul. I'll never ever forget it.

He is sincere. Sometimes, I feel, seeing how much we care for him overwhelms him. I've seen him close his eyes because he can't bare it. I am so glad you're still around hand in glove. I like you.

He is sincere. Sometimes, I feel, seeing how much we care for him overwhelms him. I've seen him close his eyes because he can't bare it. I am so glad you're still around hand in glove. I like you.
I've heard a lot of people who've met him say that very thing through the years. During the '90s when he'd do in store record signings, I remember reading about how he was visibly shaking, but gracious and loving. I miss those days...

Thank you for the kind words, by the way. Sometimes I'm shocked to find myself logging in day after day (going on 16 years now). :squiffy: :D

I've heard a lot of people who've met him say that very thing through the years. During the '90s when he'd do in store record signings, I remember reading about how he was visibly shaking, but gracious and loving. I miss those days...

Thank you for the kind words, by the way. Sometimes I'm shocked to find myself logging in day after day (going on 16 years now). :squiffy: :D

Morrissey is the same, in some ways, as those old days, but he has grown up a lot too. Sometimes people don't realize that he's not a frail flower anymore, he's grown a man and acts as such, then again, maybe he's not a man? I don't know...but I do like the tough, grown man gangster persona better than The Smiths one...but that's just me...

The kind words are meant. I always liked you. :) Stick around!

Yours,
Poet

Morrissey is the same, in some ways, as those old days, but he has grown up a lot too. Sometimes people don't realize that he's not a frail flower anymore, he's grown a man and acts as such, then again, maybe he's not a man? I don't know...but I do like the tough, grown man gangster persona better than The Smiths one...but that's just me...

The kind words are meant. I always liked you. :) Stick around!

Yours,
Poet

For me, I prefer early 90s Moz. I loved everything about him. He was perfect.

As for solo, well, it's like a nasty habit you can't kick. I'm glad that I can get the latest news here (the good, bad, and embarrassing), but...I don't know. Sometimes I log out feeling physically ill and heartbroken.

Last edited:
For me, I prefer early 90s Moz. I loved everything about him. He was perfect.

As for solo, well, it's like a nasty habit you can't kick. I'm glad that I can get the latest news here (the good, bad, and embarrassing), but...I don't know. Sometimes I log out feeling physically ill and heartbroken.

If I'm forced to say, yes, late 80s to mid 90s is my favorite Morrissey, I mean, he was perfect--can't be expected to maintain perfection forever. Nowadays, solo isn't as needed as it was in the late 90s, early 2000s, but it is still good for news and as D.T. says, "completeness". Sometimes, I log out laughing my ass off, but yes there have been some terrible things as well. Frankly, I just skip over the haters comments, it gets daunting at times, but they never, never ever change how I feel about Morrissey, rather, they prove how wounded they, themselves are. But whatever, it's all fun and games, I guess.

how does one meet morrissey anyway?! is there some elaborate ruse one employs to achieve an encounter of such dazzlign magnificence? i would fast for ninety days in order to but for one moment worship at the throne of his genius and unparalleled good looks and go all the rest of my days clad in the raiment of a beggar if only for one heaven sent meeting with such a one as the magnanimous ubermensch known as herr mozzer, wherein for one brief shining moment all the world would be framed in that singular moment of arresting and bewildering glory, but alas, i fear none of that would be very effective in securing such a meeting and there is simply nothing to be done. oh woe.

how does one meet morrissey anyway?! is there some elaborate ruse one employs to achieve an encounter of such dazzlign magnificence? i would fast for ninety days in order to but for one moment worship at the throne of his genius and unparalleled good looks and go all the rest of my days clad in the raiment of a beggar if only for one heaven sent meeting with such a one as the magnanimous ubermensch known as herr mozzer, wherein for one brief shining moment all the world would be framed in that singular moment of arresting and bewildering glory, but alas, i fear none of that would be very effective in securing such a meeting and there is simply nothing to be done. oh woe.
Oh woe, indeed. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Are you a new fan, rifke? Have you ever seen him in concert? I've held his hand twice. Last time we just smiled at one another and, for me, it was a silent "thank you, you mean so much to me" and I think he knew in a way what I wanted to say to him. His smile was so warm. That isn't a formal meeting as such, but something along the way...

I hope you get to experience that one day.

Are you a new fan, rifke? Have you ever seen him in concert? I've held his hand twice. Last time we just smiled at one another and, for me, it was a silent "thank you, you mean so much to me" and I think he knew in a way what I wanted to say to him. His smile was so warm. That isn't a formal meeting as such, but something along the way...

I hope you get to experience that one day.
wellll im not such an old fan that i can remember his heyday, and im not such a new fan as my ardency perhaps suggests, and i am not nearly so earnest in my ardency as i may seem to be. as to your second question ive seen him twice, the first when i thought he was dying, the second when life and hope had been restored.

however did you manage to hold his hand, and not just once, but twice? did you feel all disappointed after the initial elation wore off? i imagine that's how id feel, the way i always did at christmas when i was kid after the presents had all been opened and i was awakened from the illusion of the richness of life, of fellow feeling, to the inherent pointlessness of it all.

wellll im not such an old fan that i can remember his heyday, and im not such a new fan as my ardency perhaps suggests, and i am not nearly so earnest in my ardency as i may seem to be. as to your second question ive seen him twice, the first when i thought he was dying, the second when life and hope had been restored.

however did you manage to hold his hand, and not just once, but twice? did you feel all disappointed after the initial elation wore off? i imagine that's how id feel, the way i always did at christmas when i was kid after the presents had all been opened and i was awakened from the illusion of the richness of life, of fellow feeling, to the inherent pointlessness of it all.

Yeeesss, I'm aware of that. I'm fond of satire, however, and find that some of your posts actually make me laugh. A rarity here on solo.

To answer your question: Held his hand in 2009 and then again in 2015 while in the front row. Both cherished and amazing moments.

Yeeesss, I'm aware of that. I'm fond of satire, however, and find that some of your posts actually make me laugh. A rarity here on solo.

To answer your question: Held his hand in 2009 and then again in 2015 while in the front row. Both cherished and amazing moments.

oh thank goodness, i was all embarrassed you had thought i was serious. i mean, not that i wasnt being serious, not that i didnt mean every single sentiment, but seriously, who talks like that?

you are too kind. also so blessed to have been able to hold sweet mozzers hand! i could never be so lucky.

Back
Top Bottom