having sex while drunk

have you had sex while drunk or with someone you knew to be drunk?

• yes

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • no

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • if I was drunk how can I really be sure if the other person was?

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let us analyze

(1) This original thread asked whether you would give up set or alcohol if forced to make the choice. User Mcrickson remarked to Robby that "Ahh, but I'm guessing sex is better without alcohol though." While Robby agrees, he mentions that there are circumstances that are outside that thought though specifically mentioning when "you get in a rut."

(2) "Meet drunk chicks." Robby is categorizing drunk and sober. He tells Mcrickson to meet drunk chicks in order to get out of his sexual rut. That is targeting drunk women for the sole purpose of sexual relations. That has been deemed many times as predatory in nature. Robby is NOT meeting them then getting drunk with them. He advises to meet drunk chicks. As they are already drunk he is looking around for a drunk girl and preying upon her inability to have a fully coherent thought. I was trying to be kind or diplomatic by using the word "seek out." However "target" is more appropriate.

No one put any words in his mouth.

In either event quite a few states have allowed the "I was too drunk to say no" claim to prosecute people for date rape.

you really should have been a lawyer.

i odn;t think it has anythi ng to do with drunk sex.

it has to do owith you say ing that you woudl look for drunk girls. that is kind of creepy, eben if you too are drunk.

That is the point exactly.
There is a huge difference between the two.

Since you remembered what he originally said, you are potentially a "force of evil." :lbf:

Let us analyze

(1) This original thread asked whether you would give up set or alcohol if forced to make the choice. User Mcrickson remarked to Robby that "Ahh, but I'm guessing sex is better without alcohol though." While Robby agrees, he mentions that there are circumstances that are outside that thought though specifically mentioning when "you get in a rut."

(2) "Meet drunk chicks." Robby is categorizing drunk and sober. He tells Mcrickson to meet drunk chicks in order to get out of his sexual rut. That is targeting drunk women for the sole purpose of sexual relations. That has been deemed many times as predatory in nature. Robby is NOT meeting them then getting drunk with them. He advises to meet drunk chicks. As they are already drunk he is looking around for a drunk girl and preying upon her inability to have a fully coherent thought. I was trying to be kind or diplomatic by using the word "seek out." However "target" is more appropriate.

No one put any words in his mouth.

In either event quite a few states have allowed the "I was too drunk to say no" claim to prosecute people for date rape.

:lbf: You are funny....I find it very hard to dislike you.

You are over analyzing his words though

That is the point exactly.
There is a huge difference between the two.

Since you remembered what he originally said, you are potentially a "force of evil." :lbf:

Yes just as there is a difference between looking for drunk girls and just meeting them....robby never said he goes looking for drunk girls.

Yeah, it is unfair. Calling someone a date rapist is low, even by Solow's standards. It's the kind of thing I expect to see in chat, not the forums. Robert, as much as he annoys me at times, seems quite honest and open in his posts when it comes to sex and I think it's to be encouraged rather than ridiculed for certain people's amusement.

BTW I voted against the pigsty and I still hate the idea of it.

The actions to which Robby describes have led to criminal and civil trials involving the notions of alcohol as a date rape drug. In the following cases it was determined that rape did indeed occur and the defendant found guilty.

Following articles:
EX: A case currently under investigation here in NYC where a police officer raped a woman that investigators believe was too drunk to consent to sex.
http://www.nypost.com/seven/0303200...r_of_rape_cop_says_sex_was_consens_157791.htm

It is a very debatable issue. However many times when the charge of rape is not successfully argued, new charges are sometimes brought up and successfully prosecuted under statues of sexual assault.

EX: A judge who convicted Private Pier-Olivier Boulet of sexually assault:
http://www.thespec.com/article/216338

Keep in mind Wisconsin is currently the lead state that recognizes that alcohol is a date rape drug and a women's ability to consent is reduced when alcohol is involved.

Yes just as there is a difference between looking for drunk girls and just meeting them....robby never said he goes looking for drunk girls.

Sure he does by categorizing drunk v sober and going to the drunk ones. Is that not seeking out a specific grouping?

:lbf: You are funny....I find it very hard to dislike you.

You are over analyzing his words though

Ask those that have met me. I am actually a pretty fun person to hang around.

The actions to which Robby describes have led to criminal and civil trials involving the notions of alcohol as a date rape drug. In the following cases it was determined that rape did indeed occur and the defendant found guilty.

Following articles:
EX: A case currently under investigation here in NYC where a police officer raped a woman that investigators believe was too drunk to consent to sex.
http://www.nypost.com/seven/0303200...r_of_rape_cop_says_sex_was_consens_157791.htm

It is a very debatable issue. However many times when the charge of rape is not successfully argued, new charges are sometimes brought up and successfully prosecuted under statues of sexual assault.

EX: A judge who convicted Private Pier-Olivier Boulet of sexually assault:
http://www.thespec.com/article/216338

Keep in mind Wisconsin is currently the lead state that recognizes that alcohol is a date rape drug and a women's ability to consent is reduced when alcohol is involved.

Yes, I do know what date rape is thanks. I think by "in a rut" he meant single for longer than he might have liked and, as for the drunk thing, I mean where else are people gonna look for casual sex other than bars and nightclubs...and Morrissey-solo.com obviously.:D I just think you're twisting his words for laughs and it's very unkind, that's all.

Yes, I do know what date rape is thanks. I think by "in a rut" he meant single for longer than he might have liked and, as for the drunk thing, I mean where else are people gonna look for casual sex other than bars and nightclubs...and Morrissey-solo.com obviously.:D I just think you're twisting his words for laughs and it's very unkind, that's all.

He said what he said. I will take his own words as a literal representation of his actions where you "think" you know what he means. I am not twisting his words nor do I seek laughs in this matter. I find his views in this matter repugnant if not highly suggestive of illicit activities that may or may not be taking place in both the past and present.

Q: What did Buzzetta say to Robby and vice versa?

A:
v7yyk7jpg.gif

Last edited:
i just wanna thank Buzzetta for their showing the incredible lengths trolling scum like them will go to call someone like me names :straightface:
it really is a interesting look into their sick mind, isnt it? :crazy:
the things they manufacture into my few sparse statements(even if only as a part of their compulsion to troll):rolleyes:
well, they really do say more about how their minds works than even i could imagine :eek:

Last edited:
The solution is simple.
Meet someone you like.
Get drunk with them.
Have great crazy drunk sex.

No regrets.
No coyote uglies.
No walks of shame.
No prosecution.

The solution is simple.
Meet someone you like.
Get drunk with them.
Have great crazy drunk sex.

No regrets.
No coyote uglies.
No walks of shame.
No prosecution.

Exactly.

But would you do it in a devious way if you had shall we say an obsessive crush on them?

Exactly.

But would you do it in a devious way if you had shall we say an obsessive crush on them?

If you can get on with the person while sober and you have an obsessive crush on them and you get drunk together that's really not a bad thing. Usually the obsessive crush will prevent all that other stuff from happening if you both start sober.

Tags
2 light ales alcholicaftnoon date rape drink n be ill drunk all day drunken hour drunker quicker i drank one it became 4 loot wine make it quick no legs nugz luvs phish over your head rob=sex pester robby=ambr alrt smashed again stalking again stolen wine vodka or tizer why bother?
Back
Top Bottom