He took my letter!!- my first time..amazing.

Goodness, what brilliant luck duchess of fork! Your post was nothing short of fabulous and I had a smile on my face the whole way through reading it. Whatever happens, at least you know that Moz collected it off the stage and most probably read it! Congratulations to you. :)

dear duchess of fork, that was such a nice review - it went straight to my heart!! big hug!

Well done. Hope you get a reply so you can share again and have me filling up.

*tries to shake off the goosebumps*

WOW duchess, well done...
it was so nice to read your fantastic account. and i bet it was SO worth al that awful travelling?

someone from the crew always coems and collects letters etc off the stage after if moz doesnt pick them up, and i'm sure he reads them all, in fact i KNOW he read my card i gave him at palladium.
I'm doubtful you'll get a reply, im sure he'd love to but being who he is and having the stab marks in the back that he has, he is pretty wary of getting involved with 'fans'.
Just know that he will have read it and KNOW who you are/what he means to you... And that my dear, is priceless.

hey, dutchess, that post was really touching, i am glad you enjoyed youself. If he does reply be sure to give us an update :)

WOW, that's a spectacular story! It made me smile the whole way through, and I'm so happy for you! You are as excited as my best friend was on Thursday, in the pit and got to shake Morrissey's left hand (for a good 10 seconds) with both of his hands during his favorite song, "I've Changed My Plea To Guilty". It doesn't get much better than that! But the fact that you got to go into the pit, a true dream come true! I'm so happy for you, and no doubt Moz will appreciate your very much heart-felt letter. :) :)

Wiltern '04. I was dead center pit. I tossed up my letter hed been trying to reach the whole final gig. He never caught it but, his personal minder, forget his name, but, some big dude, Oscar I think, anyway, after talking to him on the first night, I told him what Id done with my letter to moz and he said "dont worrry, everything that lands on stage, the crew dont mess with, I pick it up and give it to him (Moz) after the show" THe minder sempt sincere, I can only hope Moz did get my letter. Since I found out a few years ago when he still lived here in WeHollywood, I make a point to carry a letter with me at all times, in case I see him at Hugos or somewhere.

I think the man is Charlie ? He takes all stuff on the stage, and he took 2 banners I made, first time in 2000 Buenos Aires., and last in Scotland 2006. I gave it to Boz and 3 days later Charlie gave it back to me, after Moz entered the stage with it the previous night :) he said he had all souvenirs fans threw on stage and keept them for Moz. Isn´t that nice? I want to think that Moz loves letters and stuff from fans. So ducches of fork your letter is with Moz, congratulations!

Last edited:
Good on you Dutchess , what a blinder for you , really hope you get a reply , accounts & stories like this justify my hanging out around this forum.

here's a pic of me and Boz Boorer...I look absolutely horrible in this picture,...I hate the fact that you can't re-take photos when you meet someone like that. I was way too shy to ask for a retake anyway...I adore Mr.Boorer..he is so amazingly cool!

IMG_0892.jpg

you and Boz look great together, you don't look remotely horrible:)
well done with the letter too:)
so your glad you went now:D

Back
Top Bottom