• Garfield

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • wtf? who cares

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • marmaduke

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went Garfield but really Mutts is the besht!

mutts.jpg

way to kill the thread cg:guitar:

Anytime, it's my specialty. Did you want me to break down the symbolism of two cats discussing life on a porch? :p

Kidding, not everything is symbolic. :rolleyes:

Darn it, I did. :tears:;)

You had me intrigued.

Okay, if you insist. But don't go puttin' "crazy cg tags blah, blah" all over the place. :rolleyes: Actually I know you don't do that trubz.

So in the masonic tradition there's this place between the solar and lunar columns of Joachim and Boaz that looks something like this:

masonic_emblems1874b.jpg

I took the liberty of drawing my own one day that look like this:

4195669055_fccb1e4795.jpg

It's a porch, so to speak, a place where you go in meditation to exchange ideas with other men, sometimes living, sometimes dead, it's like a repository of things learned while here on earth in addition to serving other symbolic functions. So in the dichotymous passing down of gnosis, one of the pre-existing things just kinda agreed upon is that dogs are boys and cats are girls. Or their spirits are like that anyway. In this cartoon we have two cats discussing life on the porch. It's revolutionary in a way because normally the porch is designed for dogs only. :p

Now if some masons come and kill me in the night for telling you all this secret stuff, my blood is on your hands trubz. Are you prepared to handle such responsibility? :D

Okay, if you insist. But don't go puttin' "crazy cg tags blah, blah" all over the place. :rolleyes: Actually I know you don't do that trubz.

So in the masonic tradition there's this place between the solar and lunar columns of Joachim and Boaz that looks something like this:

masonic_emblems1874b.jpg

I took the liberty of drawing my own one day that look like this:

4195669055_fccb1e4795.jpg

It's a porch, so to speak, a place where you go in meditation to exchange ideas with other men, sometimes living, sometimes dead, it's like a repository of things learned while here on earth in addition to serving other symbolic functions. So in the dichotymous passing down of gnosis, one of the pre-existing things just kinda agreed upon is that dogs are boys and cats are girls. Or their spirits are like that anyway. In this cartoon we have two cats discussing life on the porch. It's revolutionary in a way because normally the porch is designed for dogs only. :p

Now if some masons come and kill me in the night for telling you all this secret stuff, my blood is on your hands trubz. Are you prepared to handle such responsibility? :D

You are AWESOME.... I laughed so hard that I cried!
How in the world do you come up with this stuff?! :guitar:

You are AWESOME.... I laughed so hard that I cried!
How in the world do you come up with this stuff?! :guitar:

My brain is hardwired to this really demanding dude in the sky.

Tags
cold mark ass cat
Back
Top Bottom