hello my name is rifke and i write poetry

I'm glad you got the joke. Yes I am evading, but with reason. My artistic adventures are in a different direction at the moment.

what are they?!

Oh dear, is this why she feel so bad and reads things into picture of me at Salford Lads Club?

Had no idea people did not like her, thought she was loved by more people than just the OAP from Holland.

Oh dear, is this why she feel so bad and reads things into picture of me at Salford Lads Club?

Had no idea people did not like her, thought she was loved by more people than just the OAP from Holland.
whatever gave you that idea? im quite unpopular, i assure you. kinda hard to be popular on a board where no one likes anyone else. in any case i could care less. i only care that at least dear sweet water liked me.<3

whatever gave you that idea? im quite unpopular, i assure you. kinda hard to be popular on a board where no one likes anyone else. in any case i could care less. i only care that at least dear sweet water liked me.<3

You do seem to forget about the OAP from Holland which (goes in Aztec Camera mode) I reckon he means me.
I also reckon I don't know what it means but don't need to.

I reckon Moz hates himself and his fans and his fans hate themselves and Moz and each other.
I reckon I only just recently understood Viva Hate.
I reckon I mean the album title.
I reckon when my last breath falls away they will connect me to the machine to keep me alive, even when I'm considered brain dead, but the fact I will be is a comfortable one, cause I will be in the company of billions.
Until than I reckon I will remain in the twilightzone.
Cheers Rifke ! :p

You do seem to forget about the OAP from Holland which (goes in Aztec Camera mode) I reckon he means me.

I reckon Moz hates himself and his fans and his fans hate themselves and Moz and each other.
I reckon when my last breath falls away they will connect me to the machine to keep me alive, even when I'm considered brain dead, but the fact I will be is a comfortable one, cause I will be in the company of billions.
You're ok man and it means Old Age Pensioner and you're not far from being one, right?

I was just kidding.

You're ok man and it means Old Age Pensioner and you're not far from being one, right?

I was just kidding.

Yes, yes, yes.
Rub it in.
As a matter a fact I was sort of a middle aged pensioner and they bought me out.
I thought I could do a long time with the money, it was substantial, but made a slight miscalculation. Ahem.
You could say I understood the bio from Vic Nicholson which as you know of course was called: Spend, Spend, Spend.

Yes, yes, yes.
Rub it in.
As a matter a fact I was sort of a middle aged pensioner and they bought me out.
I thought I could do a long time with the money, it was substantial, but made a slight miscalculation. Ahem.
You could say I understood the bio from Vic Nicholson which as you know of course was called: Spend, Spend, Spend.

So now i have to Cut, Cut, Cut or my creditors will rip me apart.
No, it's not that bad and if I really want to I can earn some money in a let's say, grey or maybe not entirely legal sector. Hmm.
I remember a French author, don't know for sure if it was Honoré de Balzac who had a motto, a saying in his novels on the first blanc page, Behind every fortune there is a crime.
I don't know for sure if it was the same author who lived in Paris in a house with 4 entrance doors.
At each side of the house one.
When the creditors were ranging the bell on one side he fled the house at the opposite side. :brows:

So now i have to Cut, Cut, Cut or my creditors will rip me apart.
No, it's not that bad and if I really want to I can earn some money in a let's say, grey or maybe not entirely legal sector. Hmm.
I remember a French author, don't know for sure if it was Honoré de Balzac who had a motto, a saying in his novels on the first blanc page, Behind every fortune there is a crime.
I don't know for sure if it was the same author who lived in Paris in a house with 4 entrance doors.
At each side of the house one.
When the creditors were ranging the bell on one side he fled the house at the opposite side. :brows:

You sure seem to have a great life though and as a fellow night owl I can relate. I retired early as well when I was just 41.

My brother that passed away in 2009 used that quote a lot and it is very true.

i reckon where have you been my favourite OAP? i reckon did you pick up a hobby? i reckon it's lonely here without you! i reckon i dont know how to use the phrase i reckon. i reckon its all aztec cameras fault.

i reckon where have you been my favourite OAP? i reckon did you pick up a hobby? i reckon it's lonely here without you! i reckon i dont know how to use the phrase i reckon. i reckon its all aztec cameras fault.

Ha, no.
I reckon I hate hobby's. And it is all his fault. :brows: But a funny one.
No time and space in my life for a hobby when just being me is a constant clash with existence itself.
I have that feeling, you know what I mean.

I was in jail. No worries, nothing scary.
I was a bit drunk, not much and walked home from the city centre to my home.
A policecar stopped and two agents got out and were asking me all these silly questions.
They said my behavior was suspicious. When I said their behaviour was more suspicious than mine, that was it. I think they said something about insulting a civil servant in function. They were taking me to the police station.

There I had to empty my pockets, give my belt and shoe-laces.
I had some money in my trouser pockets, not in a wallet.
They immediately started to ask questions about the money.
They asked me where did the money come from and it was very suspicious someone walking during the night with so much money on him.
I said it was nothing and had so much more at home. :D

They had nothing on me but got very irritated and decided to give me the full routine. Investigation on investigation. I just waited in jail enjoying myself. After 3 days they said I would be free. But than again it took a day longer. I don't know how many people were searching all the databases but they couldn't find anything as I already predicted, or their rotten system was down. I could prove where the money came from, they dropped the charge of insulting a civil servant in function, and they let me go. I asked if they could bring me home. That was not possible. The lady behind the desk offered to call a taxi. I said no thanks, I walk, nice to be in the fresh air again. I thanked her for the time, service and attention I received and walked home.

Prisons in Holland are relax centres and there is food, tv, WiFi.
And I had a week or so to think about myself, which I did outside anyway.
Considered for one second to start again focusing on doing something really useful for society.
But rejected it immediately.
Society hasn't done much for me either. Considering the taxmoney I paid.
Maybe this site is my new hobby!
Cheers Rifke :p

Ha, no.
No time and space in my life for a hobby when just being me is a constant clash with existence itself.

A policecar stopped and two agents got out and were asking me all these silly questions.
They said my behavior was suspicious. When I said their behaviour was more suspicious than mine, that was it. I think they said something about insulting a civil servant in function. They were taking me to the police station.

They asked me where did the money come from and it was very suspicious someone walking during the night with so much money on him.

They had nothing on me but got very irritated and decided to give me the full routine. Investigation on investigation. I just waited in jail enjoying myself. After 3 days they said I would be free. But than again it took a day longer. I don't know how many people were searching all the databases but they couldn't find anything as I already predicted, or their rotten system was down. I could prove where the money came from, they dropped the charge of insulting a civil servant in function, and they let me go. I asked if they could bring me home. That was not possible. The lady behind the desk offered to call a taxi. I said no thanks, I walk, nice to be in the fresh air again. I thanked her for the time, service and attention I received and walked home.

Considered for one second to start again focusing on doing something really useful for society.
whattttt?! lol! oh gerrit, you've had quite the adventure! have you been in jail before? that's crazy, i thought the netherlands was very lax when it came to policing... or whatever you call it. 3 days in jail seems rather excessive.
well i hope you're okay. did you make any nice friends? :D
glad to be home?
wow, the life of an OAP is more exciting than i thought. certainly more exciting than mine. :p
also, i love the fact you told them their behaviour was more suspicious than yours. lol! that's fantastically sassy :lbf:

I am okay Rifke, thanks for your concern.
I reckon I am not the average OAP, if there is such a thing.
I didn't see or spoke any other inmates, ha.
You only have contacts with them after a sentence and doing your time.
I didn't like the coffee so that was the first thing I had when I was home again.

I don't like authorities. Telling me what to do or how to behave. Based on what?
Whether it is the police, the military, the politicians, you name it.
I think it has to do with my attitude.
When you are free or feel free, or supposed to be free in society, not seldom it is regarded as undermining.
And when they are not able to scare you, those authorities don't know what to do with it.
I don't understand why people behave like slaves, so frightened and submitted.

I was in jail for 1 night 3 years ago.
I was in a club and the narcotics police got in.
Jesus what a circus. There were 20 policemen, looking like the Cylons with their bulletproof uniforms and helmets and AK 45's or whatever those guns are named. Everybody in there was arrested and handcuffed. And transported to the police-station.

I had nothing on me and hadn't used anything.
At last it turned out they had to let go all the people.
It's just one big show. A circus. Like the same, very bad b-movie that you see when you switch on your tv.
I am not really looking for these adventures, I always seem to get into them.
Why me? Pour quoi moi?
There must be something horribly wrong with me.
No, I don't think so.
There is something horribly wrong but not me.

I like to read your adventures, I could not listen to your poetry cause I don't know how to get it on my headphones. I am awfully bad with that kind of stuff. I mean that website.
Cheers Rifke, everything is hunky dory here.
If it was Summer, I would say: I can hear the grass grow. :p

Ha, no.

If that is true you should sue them.
They can't do that without evidence.
There's something wrong there.
Unless you did commit an offense.

If that is true you should sue them.
They can't do that without evidence.
There's something wrong there.
Unless you did commit an offense.

I know countthree, but I as I said, they could have pick me up for being drunk in public and after my oh so witty replies, they said it was insulting a civil servant and I was alone and they were with two witnesses against one. Do you really think any judge would believe me? I was clearly annoying them and they seemed to feel belittled which they were of course. But I am still glad to live here and not in Latin America or the US cause the police would have been violent to me.

I am okay and I am not going to charge them, they won't earn anymore money from me, same with a lawyer.
I get the feeling they both work together for as long as possible squeezing money out of civilians by delaying tactics. And than we hear complaints from the police, they don't have enough personnel and the judicial system getting an overflow of the workload. Bladie, bladiebla. And than the politicians start asking for more money and that taxes should be raised. Does that sound familiar to you in anyway?
Cheers countthree!

I know countthree, but I as I said, they could have pick me up for being drunk in public and after my oh so witty replies, they said it was insulting a civil servant and I was alone and they were with two witnesses against one. Do you really think any judge would believe me? I was clearly annoying them and they seemed to feel belittled which they were of course. But I am still glad to live here and not in Latin America or the US cause the police would have been violent to me.

I am okay and I am not going to charge them, they won't earn anymore money from me, same with a lawyer.
I get the feeling they both work together for as long as possible squeezing money out of civilians by delaying tactics. And than we hear complaints from the police, they don't have enough personnel and the judicial system getting an overflow of the workload. Bladie, bladiebla. And than the politicians start asking for more money and that taxes should be raised. Does that sound familiar to you in anyway?
Cheers countthree!

Yes, all the story sounds quite familiar. But eventually they should be stopped because they are abusing the authority they were given to protect people. Someone will have to face them, if it's not you. At least you could make your case public. Maybe there's any kind of public defender in your country. I doubt if the insulting a civil servant thing is a real thing, nobody can be jailed by a personal opinion. But I totally ignore your laws, of course.
Anyway, 4 days in jail without any reason, that sounds quite violent to me. But I totally understand if you want to forget everything at once. Glad you are ok now.

Back
Top Bottom