Hello

Naomi Ilsbroux

Hi everybody!

I'm Naomi Ilsbroux from Belgium. I'm 15 years old and I study Economics-Mathemathics. I love music, photography, travelling, films,... Shame on me, but actually, I don't know Morrissey for so long. I discovered him when I saw that one of my favourite musicians (Alex Callier) told in an interview that he loved Morrissey. I didn't hear about him before, so I started searching on YouTube. My first video of Morrisey that I saw was Suedehead, and I thought it was really good! So, a couple of days later, I went to the CD-store and I bought 'Strangeways, Here we come' from the Smiths. Later I was in London where I bought 5 CD's from Morrissey solo, and now I'm actually addicted to his music! I don't want to listen something else anymore. Although his lyrics aren't full of happiness, his music makes me happy.

Greetings,

Naomi

Re: Hello!

Hello Naomi! Woah, you're brainy! I can't even spell Economic Maths, never mind do it!
Morrissey has that effect on people. He's not exactly the happiest of people here on Earth, but he can write a decent set of lyrics and his voice is different from the rest. It's unusual!
What's your favourite album and song? :)

Hello Davie! I can't really say which album I like the most because I don't yet have all his albums. But up to now, I like his debut 'Viva Hate'. My favourite songs are 'There is a light that never goes out', 'Boxers', 'Suedehead', 'Everyday is like sunday',... Actually, I like all his songs! ;)

Although his lyrics aren't full of happiness, his music makes me happy.

tumblr_m17hfmwxea1qijawl.gif

&

Hello-1.gif

Hello Davie! I can't really say which album I like the most because I don't yet have all his albums. But up to now, I like his debut 'Viva Hate'. My favourite songs are 'There is a light that never goes out', 'Boxers', 'Suedehead', 'Everyday is like sunday',... Actually, I like all his songs! ;)

Viva Hate eh? Well the guitarist from Viva Hate only did one album with Mozzer. He's in a band/solo project called The Durutti Column, you might like them. Check 'em out on youtube if your finding things to listen to! :)

Viva Hate eh? Well the guitarist from Viva Hate only did one album with Mozzer. He's in a band/solo project called The Durutti Column, you might like them. Check 'em out on youtube if your finding things to listen to! :)
Hmmm, indeed, it's good music! ;) I become relaxed when I listen to this music! And I've seen that they made a song for me, which is called 'For Belgian Friends' :) . It's a bit lounge, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom