Helsingborg cancelled

Emil

A Burnt Child
The gig in Helsingborg has been cancelled due to rain.

It's been pouring down all day so there was no chance that this gig could take place.

According to Helsingborgs Dagblad it would have been possible to move the gig to the in-doors venue just right next to the amphitheater where he was going to play but Morrissey didn't want to.

http://hd.se/noje/2011/07/15/morrissey-nobbade-konsert-inomhus/

The article says that both the venue and the promoters had a plan for moving the gig inside that would have worked. Even the tour leader had given the green lights, but Moz declined.

According to Helsingborgs Dagblad it would have been possible to move the gig to the in-doors venue just right next to the amphitheater where he was going to play but Morrissey didn't want to.

http://hd.se/noje/2011/07/15/morrissey-nobbade-konsert-inomhus/

The article says that both the venue and the promoters had a plan for moving the gig inside that would have worked. Even the tour leader had given the green lights, but Moz declined.

I'm so bored with him right now. That article just made me even more irritated at his behavior.
I know there's nothing I can do about it, but yeah...I just got so puzzled when I had arrived at the venue, and some guy I talk to just tells me that he has canceled. I know it has happened quite a lot of times in the past too, but since he hadn't canceled any shows yet on this tour before yesterday I didn't even think of the possibility that he might cancel the show, so it just surprised me in such a sudden way when I was told that he had.

So, has any of you taken the offer for the "free" Hultsfred ticket?

Nope. I've already seen him three times this tour and the Hulstfred ticket would anyway cost 450 crowns + the costs of going there. And I'm too tired to travel anywhere now anyway.

So what do you reckon the chances of a re-schedule to be? I still cling to the hope of a re-schedule after the gigs in London.

Sounds like Moz wanted a night off to catch up with all the haps on So-Low.

Nope. I've already seen him three times this tour and the Hulstfred ticket would anyway cost 450 crowns + the costs of going there. And I'm too tired to travel anywhere now anyway.

So what do you reckon the chances of a re-schedule to be? I still cling to the hope of a re-schedule after the gigs in London.

did you enjoy the gigs Emil...?

did you enjoy the gigs Emil...?

Århus was amazing! A guy I met in Denmark who have been to all the gigs on this tour, except for Glastonbury, said it was the best this far. I believe him. Loved the lyric changes in First of the gang. You have never seen love until you've saved a cow from the abbatoir/And you have never been in love until you've seen the sun light reflect in my blue eyes (or something along those lines). A bit disppointed though that the five gigs I was supposed to be attending turned into only three.

Morrissey afraid of getting a bit wet.....poor ole Moz :tears:

It was more of being afraid of being electrocuted, a fear which I can understand.

It was more of being afraid of being electrocuted, a fear which I can understand.

I wet to see a friend of mine in hospital who was electrocuted.

When he saw me,his little face lit up.

And I also enjoyed the gigs Emil,they were terribly exciting

Last edited:
Bad weather for a gig and getting biten on the hand by a dog?
It seems to me that nature holds a grudge against Mr Morrissey :D

I can understand that too.
But he could have just moved his ass into the indoor arena that was suggested to him.

I'm sure I sound bitter, so excuse me for that. It's just that this was the first time I was affected by Morrissey's divafasoner.

Back
Top Bottom