Highland Park, IL - Ravinia Festival (Sep. 14, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
You’re Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Lady Willpower / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself / Everyday Is Like Sunday / If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack the Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @Case

• Ravinia Festival photos (7 total)

full

Last edited:
Ok...

Setlist:
- Suedehead
- There is a light that never goes out
- We'll let you know
- Hold onto your friends
- Spent the day in bed
- Speedway(with bit of 'Well I wonder')
- Life is a pigsty
- Wedding Bells Blues
- Some Say I got Devil
- I Know it's Over
- I'm throwing my arms around Paris
- Lady Willpower
- We hate it when our friends become
successful
- Irish blood, english heart

Encore:
-Hand in glove
- Now my heart is full

someone post a fake setlist like the good ole days

Maladjusted
You Have Killed Me
The Edges Are No Longer Parallel
Come Back To Camden
The Youngest Was The Most Loved
Speedway
The Bullfighter Dies
Days Of Decision
Loneliness Remembers What Happiness Forgets
It’s Over
This Is Not Your Country
Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning
Angel, Angel, Down We Go Together
Well I Wonder
Brow Of My Beloved
Everyday Is Like Sunday
The Queen Is Dead
First Of The Gang To Die

ANOTHER HUGE CROWD MESMERIZED BY THE MOZ PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

THE GOOD PEOPLE ARE GOING CRAZY BEGGING FOR MORE MOZ ENCORES!!!

:bow::bow:

You're Gonna Need...

Alma...

FWD.

Setlist:

You’re gonna

Suedehead

Alma Matters

Hairdresser on Fire

I Wish You Lonely

Paris

That Joke

Lady Willpower

Wedding Bell Blues

Morning Starship

Why Don’t You Find Out for Yourself

Everyday is Like Sunday

band intro

If you don’t like me, don’t look at me

Munich Air Disaster 1958

Back on the Chain Gang

Satan Rejected My Soul

Seasick, Yet Still Docked

Bullfighter Dies

Never Again Will I Be A Twin

Some Say I Got Devil

Jack the Ripper

/How Soon Is Now

Setlist:

You’re gonna

Suedehead

Alma Matters

Hairdresser on Fire

I Wish You Lonely

Paris

That Joke

Lady Willpower

Wedding Bell Blues

Morning Starship

Why Don’t You Find Out for Yourself

Everyday is Like Sunday

band intro

If you don’t like me, don’t look at me

Munich Air Disaster 1958

Back on the Chain Gang

Satan Rejected My Soul

Seasick, Yet Still Docked

Bullfighter Dies

Never Again Will I Be A Twin

Some Say I Got Devil

Jack the Ripper

/How Soon Is Now
This looks right but I don’t remember Munich

This looks right but I don’t remember Munich
Munich was for sure on there. Found it only slightly notable because his last show in Chicago (2017) was the first time he had played Munich since 2004. Can’t believe he’s been playing it two straight years.

not seen him throw his tambourine over his head before.one of the poor wee zills has been taken to accident and emergency with a dent.

Last edited:
Busy? Maybe. Has Interpol provided a boost to numbers? Of course. The rot is now visible for all to see. In his halcyon days this would have sold out in minutes with no support. Busy doesn't quite cut it.

lots of ravinia videos on youtube. they seem to be up a lil bit earlier than folks in rochester.

Last edited by a moderator:
Busy? Maybe. Has Interpol provided a boost to numbers? Of course. The rot is now visible for all to see. In his halcyon days this would have sold out in minutes with no support. Busy doesn't quite cut it.
Hes not in his halcyon days anymore,his career will wind down eventually but till then people will still go to see him.
At sixty to be still making music and have people coming to his shows means there will be a lot of satisfaction for him.

Hes not in his halcyon days anymore,his career will wind down eventually but till then people will still go to see him.
At sixty to be still making music and have people coming to his shows means there will be a lot of satisfaction for him.

Steves doing great. He sounds better than ever. All he needs is a little hair cut and a good nights sleep and he's gonna be A+ by Texas.

Once again (sigh) many thanks to WeirdUnclePeter for your regular and highly engaging contributions to the site.

You twat.

Moz is over the peak of his career in terms of numbers attending his gigs, there's no shame in admitting that. However, it seems that your overly pessimistic views are not supported by the numbers either. The tour is doing better than some of you predicted.

Moz is over the peak of his career in terms of numbers attending his gigs, there's no shame in admitting that. However, it seems that your overly pessimistic views are not supported by the numbers either. The tour is doing better than some of you predicted.

I wonder what year he sold the most tickets in or had his largest attended show

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom