Morrissey Central "HMV Newcastle, Today" & "Illness As Art" (February 3, 2020)

0_q8sl45.png

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/hmv-newcastle-today

Uncredited source:

Adjustments_l5muvn.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/illness-as-art

('Illness As Art' was also used on the dead wax matrix message on the Meat Is Murder vinyl album).

Uncredited art source from Rodrigo Pires:
https://instagram.com/rdrg.art

Other images:
883085fc49edee5bedd8bab1234ca67d.jpg 47d603d8a064a7ece6f826c9c9b06bd2.jpg f7000554c4e47fd4b7851d9146bd9064.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

In the meanwhile? Don't they mean during the meanwhilst?

Also can we get back to 12 inch maxi single with three B sides please?

Last edited:
Morrissey takes it like a f***ing champion, capitalizes on the gay community but doesn’t have the balls to come out.

Steven, don’t you think they know.

Fak Arf, GOOF.
Morrissey's balls have come out plenty of times.

Looks like the ABBA display they just had in the same spot. Everything sold out, immediately.

If you missed the pricing, Melvis is already marked down from his initial asking price. It’ll be red stickers in a day or so.
worked in retail management for 11 years,everything goes down in price eventually.
Tuesday night joke-my wife ran off with my mate 6 years ago,even now after all these years,still miss him.

Last edited:
You only like one artist and those records and CDs are absolute GARBAGE. So I’m not sure what you’re on about, other than more felching for your master. You the new Dude?

Hahaa!
A more mistaken statement has never been made.
Truth is Wild T likes two artists, Moz and Myron Floren.
Hey HMV, break out the Myron Floren records!

I think the cartoon illustration is superb as a piece of art However I question why the illustrated Morrissey is not cuddled up to a man as he is in real life. Why is it so heterosexist? On that basis it fails. Shame.

worked in retail management for 11 years,everything goes down in price eventually.
Tuesday night joke-my wife ran off with my mate 6 years ago,even now after all these years,still miss him.

I can understand why she left.

Joke. Not a joke. Joke

I think the cartoon illustration is superb as a piece of art However I question why the illustrated Morrissey is not cuddled up to a man as he is in real life. Why is it so heterosexist? On that basis it fails. Shame.
Moz is a humasexual. He can have both. I like the poster.

Hahaa!
A more mistaken statement has never been made.
Truth is Wild T likes two artists, Moz and Myron Floren.
Hey HMV, break out the Myron Floren records!

You wanna chat Polka and Myron Floren is all you’ve got? Popping that for Polka is like popping Morrissey for songwriting.

You can do better. FFS - Weird Al does better. ...but of course, he comes from a royal lineage.

Stick to Melvis. Don’t joke about the Polka, son. ;)

Morrissey likes dick. Always has. Always will.

...but unlike the people he panders to and relies on for his suites, vodka and Kerrygold, Morrissey doesn’t have the desire or balls to declare. He’d rather rape you for your money.

It’s really not a tough thing to grasp, at this point, is it?

No. He’s a raging bottom. He gets pounded like a champ. ...and that wouldn’t even be an issue, if he had the balls to own his own sexuality. You know? The f***ing THING he’s based 2/3 of his career off?

Nobody gets this, eh? EVERYONE around here has had the full-frontal.

At least you’re all here, where Nurse Ratched can keep an eye on you.

Tweak, tweak, tweak, tweak, tweak, tweak, tweak, tweak, tweak TWAT.

Grow up, ya wee bitch.

Does anyone here, who’s scraping and scouring for Morrissey’s love and care know that he murdered his own cat? Do you think he cares about you? He killed his own cat and made a t-shirt to sell. Jesus f***img Christ, even the Bible doesn’t cover this level of scumbagarry. He ordered a vegan diet for an animal that’s a f***ing carnivore. That’s why Dude is dead. He was f***ing murdered by a weak-ass, absentee, narcissist f***-tard who doesn’t have a care or clue about how to deal with people OR animals.

I blame his mother. Obviously, his dad took one look at him and split.

...and since then, Melvis has hacked away at and shit all over EVERYONE who’s had his back.

How’s that Kickstarter coming along?

‘Tis soooooo true.

Morrissey in DC, Marvel, heck, whatever....

Morrissey and Ziggy vs. Zippy the Pinhead. :rock:

Bonus:
Morrissey and Dude vs. Gargamel and Azrael. (In honor of Dude) :cool:
Morrissey and Garfield meets Shade, The Changing Man (DC). :eek:
Morrissey and Bat-Mite meet Calvin and Hobbes. :neutral:
Morrissey gets contract with Cain & Abel of 'House of Mystery' for work on "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out." ;)
Morrissey and Little Nemo in Slumberland (while working on song track, "Asleep") fight Doctor Destiny and the Vivarin Man. :D
Morrissey, Cloak and Dagger and Obsidian vs. The Rawhide Kid. :squiffy: (Stephen King would love this match-up!)

The sky's the limit! :thumb:

it's not by him, artist credit is in the post
Yeah. People around here aren’t really into basic facts. They’re more your “trippy, existential clown-shoe” sort.

Loads of talk. Trouble with the walk. ;)

No. He’s a raging bottom. He gets pounded like a champ. ...and that wouldn’t even be an issue, if he had the balls to own his own sexuality. You know? The f***ing THING he’s based 2/3 of his career off?

Nobody gets this, eh? EVERYONE around here has had the full-frontal.

At least you’re all here, where Nurse Ratched can keep an eye on you.

Tweak, tweak, tweak, tweak, tweak, tweak, tweak, tweak, tweak TWAT.

Grow up, ya wee bitch.

Just imagine, this guy is out there in society somewhere. He could be standing next to you in line, he could be riding with you on the bus. He is out there masquerading as a normal human being. Then he comes home and secretly writes this stuff on the internet.

it's not by him, artist credit is in the post

2 Brazilian artists doing the same stuff !!!?? Odd but stand corrected... Can't see much about Pores online .. no wiki etc but stand corrected

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom