Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 10, 2017) on sale Fri. June 16; presale June 15 - The Scenestar

UPDATE June 13:

Posted by anonymous persons:

Sam removed poster from instagram and facebook... :(

...The Scenestar article has been removed too

Morrissey To Return To The Hollywood Bowl - The Scenestar

Excerpt:

We didn't have to wait long for Morrissey to schedule a return to Los Angeles! If you missed in April at the Observatory at the When We Were Young festival, Morrissey will perform under the stars at the Hollywood Bowl on Friday, November 10. It is his first time back at the historic venue since 2007.

Tickets to see the former Smiths frontman at the Hollywood Bowl will go on sale on Friday, June 16, at 10:00 a.m. via Ticketmaster. There is a Live Nation presale on Thursday, June 15, at 10:00 a.m. Password: LYRIC. Click below to see Morrissey live at his upcoming Fall tour date!

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reckon where are you people from that you don't know the seating in the Hollywood Bowl? Reckon there's a top mental pool right in front where me reckon I heard a rumor that Brit Punk Rock hero national treasure and Uncle Steve's neighbor "Johnny Rotten" will be swimming around wearing his "make America great" red cap.

If you can make it to this show you should. I saw him there in 2007 and he really lived up to the occasion. It's great seeing him up close in a tiny place but it's a real event to be in a legendary place like the Hollywood Bowl packed with fans. Best part? No Kristeen Young this time!

Reckon where are you people from that you don't know the seating in the Hollywood Bowl? Reckon there's a top mental pool right in front where me reckon I heard a rumor that Brit Punk Rock hero national treasure and Uncle Steve's neighbor "Johnny Rotten" will be swimming around wearing his "make America great" red cap.
WOOOT! AztecCamera's in the house!! Pool show sounds GREAT! It's just that I hope crykey-boggins Lydon over there doesn't try to bellyflop into it and dislocate all the water! Pools need love too.

Also, I have no idea why his earlobes look so grossly disproportionately even fatter, but whatevs. Not my probs.

GO LA SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMING TEAM! And also, any chess teams lost in Silver Lake!
PAY-PROD-John-Lydon.jpg

If you can make it to this show you should. I saw him there in 2007 and he really lived up to the occasion. It's great seeing him up close in a tiny place but it's a real event to be in a legendary place like the Hollywood Bowl packed with fans. Best part? No Kristeen Young this time!
There will be a large contingent the size of Antarctica trying to pay double for the privilege of her absence.

The facts of life.

Reckon that's actually a nice pic of John Lydon, but me reckon there will be security not letting him in considering his support of Trump. I have witnessed a few stare downs at the blueberry muffin section at the Calabasas Costco between those two. Reckon it's on!

Agreed, but really try to get seats in the bottom half of the bowl. The top sections will feel quite a bit disconnected (OK for many of the events there but not Morrissey). I sat toward the top for the 2007 show - it felt nothing like the video of the show on YouTube. Conversely when I saw him there in 1992, I had much closer seats and it was amazing (hearing Jack the Ripper for the first time was breathtaking).

Last edited:
Reckon that's actually a nice pic of John Lydon, but me reckon there will be security not letting him in considering his support of Trump. I have witnessed a few stare downs at the blueberry muffin section at the Calabasas Costco between those two. Reckon it's on!
Umm, don't know if you're making fun of him or not, but ME reckon Crykey-boggins-giant-oversized-Smurf-leader Lydon over there is seriously a total DREAMBOAT with his grossly disproportionately fatty distended earlobes.

Those earlobes just makes me wanna do the CHA CHA CHA with him!

I hope while Lydon's busy doing the pool show, Uncle Steve dedicates this one to him.

My other idea, if Uncle Steve doesn't feel like dedicating Playboys to Dreamboat-Smurfpuff-Fatty-Ears-Lydon (because Playboys might be too obvious) is that Uncle Steve could do a Meatloaf cover. And dedicate that to him instead.

Me, I'll be hanging around with a few extra buckets of water and refilling the pool as necessary, after each bellyflop.

Hollywood Bowls!! Johnny Lydon in his white speedos!! WOW! I crykey-reckon this is gonna be a good night!!

IT'S ON!!!

Agreed, but really try to get seats in the bottom half of the bowl. The top sections will feel quite a bit disconnected (OK, for many of the events there but not Morrissey). I sat toward the top for the 2007 show - it felt nothing like the video of the show on YouTube. Conversely when I saw him there in 1992, I had much closer seats and it was amazing (hearing Jack the Ripper for the first time was breathtaking).
I was also towards the top, but I didn't mind. The view looking up the hill and seeing the whole audience was nice. The people around were really friendly. Closer the better of course. The video does feel different than what I saw and I'm glad it exists.
Virgin Records had a booth there and they had some Morrissey singles for sale that I didn't have but I didn't want to carry them around. When I went to the store the next day they didn't have them. I said I saw them at the show and the guy said they have stock that they leave there. I don't remember what records they were but CD singles. So f they still have a booth there and you see something you don't have it might have been sitting there for ten years and you should buy it.
Julia was hanging out around the area I was in during Kristeen Young's set so I went up and talked to her a minute. But she disappeared and wound up down front for Morrissey. Closer the better for sure but don't be disappointed or miss it if you can't get up front. He played the longest show I think I've seen him play and it seemed like a special event.

heres the deal mozzer: ill go if you'll share baklava with me backstage afterwards. otherwise im sorry to say but im probably going to have to miss it. breaks my heart, but that's the way it is. ill supply the baklava.

the new album will be well out by then so would expect five or six new songs maybe even more.

I don't have enough money, so I would have to sell my soul to the devil, perform some illegal acts, keep them hidden and get away with it all. My moral compass says no, but it has deceived me more then once by not pointing the right direction.

I am considering it now, afraid tickets will be sold out before I reached to my conclusion. But then again, maybe it was all to be like that and I would be saved.
Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord.
Not :(
Don't worry Quando, the devil doesn't need anyone to sell their soul. hE's got enough people who are willing to give it to hIm for free.

Be well, Quando cubed :)

Interestingly enough, the Scenestar post, and Lynn Boorer's (public) Facebook share of Sam Rayner's post [which was sourced from his Instagram account] are now deleted.

The only article/media STILL promoting this potential show is Sam Rayner's Instagram post. I wonder who or what company compelled both Scenestar's blog post and Lynn Boorer to delete their respective media posts? :rightmagnify:

Interestingly enough, the Scenestar post, and Lynn Boorer's (public) Facebook share of Sam Rayner's post [which was sourced from his Instagram account] are now deleted.

The only article/media STILL promoting this potential show is Sam Rayner's Instagram post. I wonder who or what company compelled both Scenestar's blog post and Lynn Boorer to delete their respective media posts? :rightmagnify:

Not listed on ticketmaster or live nation anywhere either... !

Don't worry Quando, the devil doesn't need anyone to sell their soul. hE's got enough people who are willing to give it to hIm for free.

Be well, Quando cubed :)

Thanks for that SeniorLife !
It's just that I've watched the DVD from the Hollywood Bowl concert and it is such a majestic show in a great venue.
Moz was so inspired and topnotch!

It was all there, the drama, the tragedy, the fun, I mean the entrance alone was a happening in itself, he looked great in his white suit end black shirt and the band was so good. Tight, rocking, giving it all.
And the audience was great! Moz Angeles indeed!
Cheers! :thumb:

There may be one or two new songs at this gig but I wouldn't get too hopeful for a slew of new material just yet. And the chances this album will be released this year? I'm too cynical for that dream.

Cynicism is the new black.

Be careful what you say countthree, before you know this thread becomes another endless racism/no racism debate ad infinitum!
Or am I now being cynical too?
Sorry, don't want to be.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom