Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 10, 2017) on sale Fri. June 16; presale June 15 - The Scenestar

UPDATE June 13:

Posted by anonymous persons:

Sam removed poster from instagram and facebook... :(

...The Scenestar article has been removed too

Morrissey To Return To The Hollywood Bowl - The Scenestar

Excerpt:

We didn't have to wait long for Morrissey to schedule a return to Los Angeles! If you missed in April at the Observatory at the When We Were Young festival, Morrissey will perform under the stars at the Hollywood Bowl on Friday, November 10. It is his first time back at the historic venue since 2007.

Tickets to see the former Smiths frontman at the Hollywood Bowl will go on sale on Friday, June 16, at 10:00 a.m. via Ticketmaster. There is a Live Nation presale on Thursday, June 15, at 10:00 a.m. Password: LYRIC. Click below to see Morrissey live at his upcoming Fall tour date!

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
There may be one or two new songs at this gig but I wouldn't get too hopeful for a slew of new material just yet. And the chances this album will be released this year? I'm too cynical for that dream.

WPINOYB was recorded in February and released in July, with the first singles coming in May. So if they are already recording in Rome now, it is quite likely.

News like this make a lot of people happy around the world and help us to "deal with all the complicated things of life that we loathe". That's wonderful.

Thanks countthree, it reduces my cynism,....somewhat, no that's not true! A lot! ;)

This concert has had holes in it from the get-go, beginning with SER's use of the term "mock up", which generally means artistic brainstorming rather than anything concrete.

The fact that somehow there is a pre-sale password established is a good sign, but everything else in the Scenestar report could have been gathered from this very website.

It still could be real - without a doubt - but it also could easily be much ado about nothing.

This concert has had holes in it from the get-go, beginning with SER's use of the term "mock up", which generally means artistic brainstorming rather than anything concrete.

The fact that somehow there is a pre-sale password established is a good sign, but everything else in the Scenestar report could have been gathered from this very website.

It still could be real - without a doubt - but it also could easily be much ado about nothing.

wow!, that's the quickest show cancellation. Maybe he could foresee that he'll have a sore throat that night. ;)

Scenestar thinks with their heart more than their head sometimes, being huge Morrissey fans. They have been known to jump the gun. No official press announcement from anyone has been made about a November Bowl date as of yet.

True, it could be one thing... or another.

To be fair, the Tom Jones gig mock up with the '000... ' phone number appeared here and was used officially (as a template for other gigs too) with the gig taking place.
Regards,
FWD.

Truly disappointed, truly, truly.

" This is the last song I will ever sing ", Nooooo!!, " Yes, Yes, Yes!!
Good bye and thank you "?
Noooo !!!

Hope the show happens, but I'm more excited for new material then one show at the Hollywood Bowl. Granted, we still need an official announcement on that as well - but don't those usually come after the recording is completed?

Last edited:
steven gets even,there you have it ,new album title.as if.its too clunky for a Morrissey album title.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom