Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 10, 2017) on sale Fri. June 16; presale June 15 - The Scenestar

UPDATE June 13:

Posted by anonymous persons:

Sam removed poster from instagram and facebook... :(

...The Scenestar article has been removed too

Morrissey To Return To The Hollywood Bowl - The Scenestar

Excerpt:

We didn't have to wait long for Morrissey to schedule a return to Los Angeles! If you missed in April at the Observatory at the When We Were Young festival, Morrissey will perform under the stars at the Hollywood Bowl on Friday, November 10. It is his first time back at the historic venue since 2007.

Tickets to see the former Smiths frontman at the Hollywood Bowl will go on sale on Friday, June 16, at 10:00 a.m. via Ticketmaster. There is a Live Nation presale on Thursday, June 15, at 10:00 a.m. Password: LYRIC. Click below to see Morrissey live at his upcoming Fall tour date!

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
WPINOYB was recorded in February and released in July, with the first singles coming in May. So if they are already recording in Rome now, it is quite likely.

I hope it is likely. We've assumed they're recording an album but do they have a deal?

I hope it is likely. We've assumed they're recording an album but do they have a deal?

But then, I assume recording it is expensive and costs have to be paid in a reasonable amount of time.
If it was all paid out of his own pocket he didn't have to wait that long since he said he had written material for at least two albums?
I don't assume he would do that.
He must have some kind of a deal, otherwise the risk would be to big. What do you think?

But then, I assume recording it is expensive and costs have to be paid in a reasonable amount of time.
If it was all paid out of his own pocket he didn't have to wait that long since he said he had written material for at least two albums?
He must have some kind of a deal, otherwise the risk would be to big. What do you think?
Do you know what record company he has a deal with or who the producer is?

Do you know what record company he has a deal with or who the producer is?

No I don't.
It is still all speculation, like the Trojan Records and that photo of Sophia Loren in the so-called (by him) summer studio of Joe Chiccarelli.
Mind you, could be anywhere and to name call the Forum studio's in Rome as his summer studio's is funny but is it true?
Dunno.

No I don't.
It is still all speculation, like the Trojan Records and that photo of Sophia Loren in the so-called (by him) summer studio of Joe Chiccarelli.
Mind you, could be anywhere and to name call the Forum studio's in Rome as his summer studio's is funny but is it true?
Dunno.
Oh okay thanks. I've only skimmed the threads so I'm not totally up on all the latest rumours. I'd love Joe to be the producer again. Please don't let it be Visconti.

Maybe he just dropped the handkerchief to see what was going on.

Yep.
And we don't know for sure if he was invited to the party or not.
Could be still somebody else.

Oh okay thanks. I've only skimmed the threads so I'm not totally up on all the latest rumours. I'd love Joe to be the producer again. Please don't let it be Visconti.

I agree with you there.
But speculating even further, it does seem unlikely after all the Kristeen Young comments and Visconti saying bad things about Moz by way of defending her.
That came out after Jesse defended Moz in his twiiter or Facebook statement.

I agree , he has to have some kind of a deal or agreement but maybe they can't say yet , I mean he doesn't have the best reputation when signing a contract ..
All the band is in Rome , they're not there on vacation I suppose , somebody has to got to be paying their staying. I don't believe Morrissey would be financing his own project, he has made himself very clear about wanting a record company . I think it's a matter of time when we will hear something more concrete (hopefully )
I can't wait for a new album that'd be so exciting!

If this date is real and part of some world tour to promote a new album called "Steven Gets Even".... how dumb is Sam for publicly leaking a poster on social media ahead of whatever official announcement may be forthcoming? Uncle cannot be happy about this.

Steven gets even ... :brows:

Attachments

• IMG_0653.jpg
    IMG_0653.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 0
there is something booked for 11/10/17 but I'm not sure...

View attachment 41726

The Lease Event "Steven Gets Even World Tour" has been removed from the Hollywood Bowl site for 11/10/17. Now, again, this could all just be case of people 'in the know" jumping the gun publicly. In fact, I'm inclined to believe this date is real, but just leaked a bit too early. It's not uncommon for dates to randomly pop up on venue or ticket sites, then get taken down, then put back up after an official announcement is made.

The Lease Event "Steven Gets Even World Tour" has been removed from the Hollywood Bowl site for 11/10/17. Now, again, this could all just be case of people 'in the know" jumping the gun publicly. In fact, I'm inclined to believe this date is real, but just leaked a bit too early. It's not uncommon for dates to randomly pop up on venue or ticket sites, then get taken down, then put back up after an official announcement is made.

I also think the date is real and a world tour sounds logical as well after they anounce the new record

I just called the Hollywood Bowl and Ticketmaster and they both said there are no concert tickets going on sale for a Morrissey concert on November 10th at the Hollywood Bowl.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom