"Honey, You Know Where To Find Me" enters vinyl singles chart at number 2 (September 4-10, 2020)

20200904_180758.jpg

Update (September 5, 2020):
Now a Central post:
"Morrissey's 'Honey, You Know Where To Find Me' BMG single is number two in the
Official UK Vinyl Chart.

As yet - as ever! - no radio play."

unnamed_tkve6p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that. I already have Olympian and Drawn to the deep end on vinyl so I'm in two minds about the purchase.

There's also this that I found on Rough Trade.

By pure chance today a friend was in a secondhand book shop which also sells some records. He saw THE CURE Seventeen Seconds picture disc vinyl and sent me a photo, asking if I wanted it. I said no (I already have the standard black vinyl) when I noticed the orange corner of Gene's Rising For Sunset at edge of the photo. He bought me it as soon as I asked. Never expected to find it in my home town.

By pure chance today a friend was in a secondhand book shop which also sells some records. He saw THE CURE Seventeen Seconds picture disc vinyl and sent me a photo, asking if I wanted it. I said no (I already have the standard black vinyl) when I noticed the orange corner of Gene's Rising For Sunset at edge of the photo. He bought me it as soon as I asked. Never expected to find it in my home town.
Nice one! The circle is now complete :)

View attachment 58810

Now a Central post:
Official UK Vinyl Chart.

View attachment 58817
In the year 2525, this re-re-release will be alive....alone it will survive with no mask it will re-arrive in the skies. In the year 9595, this tune will still, somehow survive.....but took a vaccine and it dies.......no one cries. In the year 50,055 your a chip in a hive, with no eyes. In the year 500, 005, Morrissey is still alive. Last specimen of life and sings to the f
View attachment 58810

Now a Central post:
Official UK Vinyl Chart.

View attachment 58817
Question for the Uncle Skinny. Did Morrissey write this as a love song to Mr. J. ? Is there a photo of the 2 together performing ? Is there a sticky, tacked badge included ?

Once again, if you're going back in time and making people pay several times over for old material, then try to take a really deep look into the archives. "I know who I love" (I know, I sound obsessive) with KIT as B-side would wet more panties than anyone could imagine. Boz has written both of them and is constantly informed what the old fans want. Whoever provides "That's entertainment" with new music or gives away a series of songs of newer date is capable of anything. So come on, I don't want to hear it at 70, when Morrissey is 83.
Morrissey was 83 about 10 years ago...probably a lot longer than that.

20200914_182931.jpg

11-17 September: number 7.
Regards,
FWD

Bizarre to see New Order in there with a cover of a reggae song they recorded in 1982 for a John Peel session.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom