Hook End Manor ("Ouija Board..." video) abandoned

Not sure if this has been posted on here, but Hook End Manor appears to be abandoned, ouija board video room looks pretty trashed.

David Gilmour’s abandoned mansion gives Danzig’s shitty house a run for its money - Consequence Of Sound
Abandoned games of Scrabble and billiards, wallpaper falling off the walls, and a gravestone in the basement

41859_david-gilmour-house-2.jpg

Posted by SuedeMoz:

...here's a still from the video showing the room:

41860_ouija_board_still.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this has been posted on here, but Hook End Manor appears to be abandoned, ouija board video room looks pretty trashed.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017...ves-danzigs-shitty-house-a-run-for-its-money/

Morrissey summoned ZoZo without realising that 'BrummieBoy' would appear instead. To destroy him.....all that's delayed the process is an inter-dimensional time lapse...do not fcuk about with demons...it's too late to save Morrissey now but....save yourselves....turn to baby Jesus....seriously.....BB is an avenging Archangel. Morrissey isn't just FUBAR'd by the US Secret Service, BB has been given permission to destroy Morrissey's career and legacy. For eternity..that's what you get when you diss Brum, raise ZoZo & help the Sex Pistols diss Sabbath, isn't it S-t-e-v-e-n?

best

Sharon McCormick
The Secretary to BrummieBoy

í think it looks lovely...

Vodka! Vodka!

Moz looked very good there!
Almost like the Moz-father and so proud. There is a strange change of roles here as if he is the father of Iggy, instead of Iggy being the father of Moz.

I also notice the slight devilish, cheeky expression on his face, his famous eyebrows, one of them almost in the form of an arrow pointing skywards.

There is a photo with Lou Reed which more or less gave me the same feeling.

I know Moz is not an actor as he said before, but he surely has a number of facial expressions at his disposal an actor would be jealous of.

I missed that in Sam’s Facebook video.
He seemed a bit shaken.
Don’t let the bastards grind you down Moz!

You proved you are a tough cookie and “Low In Highschool” is an extraordinary album.
A demonstration of Highschool in art!

Morrissey summoned ZoZo without realising that 'BrummieBoy' would appear instead. To destroy him.....all that's delayed the process is an inter-dimensional time lapse...do not fcuk about with demons...it's too late to save Morrissey now but....save yourselves....turn to baby Jesus....seriously.....BB is an avenging Archangel. Morrissey isn't just FUBAR'd by the US Secret Service, BB has been given permission to destroy Morrissey's career and legacy. For eternity..that's what you get when you diss Brum, raise ZoZo & help the Sex Pistols diss Sabbath, isn't it S-t-e-v-e-n?

best

Sharon McCormick
The Secretary to BrummieBoy

Nobody disses Sabbath!

Seen his recent dress-sense challenged / supported on here but I do believe his interpretation of what looks good on him has gone somewhat haywire over the years....since about when this photo was taken, actually.

Remember that beautiful grey suit he wore for “Later...” c. Sunny?

I always liked the sports jacket, Oxfam shirt and tie and jeans he wore for the Whistle Test Bigmouth Strikes Again/Vicar In A Tutu appearance too.

Wasn’t there a story behind the suit?

Stanley Baker?

Stanley Baxter? (Surely not...)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom