Hop farm festival ticket offer

bobmozza

MIIILK!!
Do you live in Kent? Do you drive? Are you a nice person? Then I have an offer for you, my friend.

As a leaving present from my last job, last Friday I was awarded with two tickets (day passes) to go to the Hop Farm festival in Kent tomorrow. I tried all my Morrissey-loving friends (only a few) and even some non-Morrissey-loving friends but it just wasn't enough notice. I've been busy all week sorting out a new job and so blah blah blah, long story short, I still don't have anyone to go to the festival with.

This is a weird offer, but if you can get yourself to where I live or near there and pick me up, the ticket is yours. So long as you can drive me back home.

It's a full day pass, but like yourself I'm really only interested in seeing Morrissey so don't mind if you can only go for the 7:30 show.

Please let me know below if you're interested. Otherwise I'm just not going to be able to go, cos I don't fancy a festival on my own!!!

If you know me from when I used to blog on here, so much the better. If not don't be scared. I'm really a very wonderful human being and all my last victims had a lovely time :D ha ha, only kidding. Gallows humour, what what! lol

Hey we are travelling up from Brighton we all have tickets so don't need a spare but if you are in Kent why not get public transport sell your ticket at the gate and come in and hang out with us. We are veggie so won't eat you seems a shame to miss out because you don't want to be on your own. Who knows we may even hare our vodka.

Hey we are travelling up from Brighton we all have tickets so don't need a spare but if you are in Kent why not get public transport sell your ticket at the gate and come in and hang out with us. We are veggie so won't eat you seems a shame to miss out because you don't want to be on your own. Who knows we may even hare our vodka.

Ha ha thanks. I'll certainly consider it. I'll be checking this thread all day long. Dunno if I can tout my ticket though I expect they'll have people stopping that! lol and I believe the website said you can't bring booze in OMG terrible! Trouble with public transport is I live on the Isle of Sheppey and the last train isn't very late on a Saturday. If Mozza finishes at 11pm then it doesn't give me enough time to get back home :( stupid public transport!

Driving Your Girlfriend Home.... HOP FARM FREE TICKET

Do you live in Kent? Do you drive? Are you a nice person? Then I have an offer for you, my friend.

As a leaving present from my last job, last Friday I was awarded with two tickets (day passes) to go to the Hop Farm festival in Kent tomorrow. I tried all my Morrissey-loving friends (only a few) and even some non-Morrissey-loving friends but it just wasn't enough notice. I've been busy all week sorting out a new job and so blah blah blah, long story short, I still don't have anyone to go to the festival with.

This is a weird offer, but if you can get yourself to where I live or near there and pick me up, the ticket is yours. So long as you can drive me back home.

It's a full day pass, but like yourself I'm really only interested in seeing Morrissey so don't mind if you can only go for the 7:30 show.

Please let me know below if you're interested. Otherwise I'm just not going to be able to go, cos I don't fancy a festival on my own!!!

If you know me from when I used to blog on here, so much the better. If not don't be scared. I'm really a very wonderful human being and all my last victims had a lovely time ha ha, only kidding. Gallows humour, what what! lol

Re: Driving Your Girlfriend Home.... HOP FARM FREE TICKET

Okay, so I'm not your Girlfriend, but you get the idea...

Ha ha thanks. I'll certainly consider it. I'll be checking this thread all day long. Dunno if I can tout my ticket though I expect they'll have people stopping that! lol and I believe the website said you can't bring booze in OMG terrible! Trouble with public transport is I live on the Isle of Sheppey and the last train isn't very late on a Saturday. If Mozza finishes at 11pm then it doesn't give me enough time to get back home :( stupid public transport!

we are camping 3 boys 2 girls just bring a sleeping bag. Am leaving at 9 in the morning so if you decide you want to go but get no joy pm me before then

I finally found someone! An old flame, of all things. We're going to be there the whole day. Send me your mobile and we can meet up.

Back
Top Bottom