Houston, TX - White Oak Music Hall (Oct. 28, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / I Wish You Lonely / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Why Don’t You Find Out Yourself / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Home Is A Question Mark / Yes, I Am Blind / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Jack The Ripper / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / How Soon Is Now? / Some Say I Got Devil / Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up On The Stage // Judy Is A Punk

Setlist provided by Abrahan

Last edited:
And the tour ends with a whimper.

It's a shame; I felt like Morrissey had one really great setlist hiding somewhere between the three-ish sets he was playing on this tour but he never bothered to finesse it. I understand he's technically touring a covers album, but is it really necessary to play seven songs written by other people over the course of one night? Especially to bafflingly backslide into the mostly-dreadful sets of a couple years ago by bringing back "You'll Be Gone" and "Judy is a Punk"??

"Satan Rejected My Soul" disappeared way too quickly, "I Am Hated For Loving" only popped up a couple times, "You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side" made two (I think) appearances, "The More You Ignore Me" just once, "Girl Afraid" just once, etc.

Like I said, I could probably go through every song played on this tour and put together one incredible, career-spanning set. But if Morrissey can't be bothered, then tonight I probably can't either.

It's a shame; I felt like Morrissey had one really great setlist hiding somewhere between the three-ish sets he was playing on this tour but he never bothered to finesse it. I understand he's technically touring a covers album, but is it really necessary to play seven songs written by other people over the course of one night? Especially to bafflingly backslide into the mostly-dreadful sets of a couple years ago by bringing back "You'll Be Gone" and "Judy is a Punk"??

"Satan Rejected My Soul" disappeared way too quickly, "I Am Hated For Loving" only popped up a couple times, "You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side" made two (I think) appearances, "The More You Ignore Me" just once, "Girl Afraid" just once, etc.

Like I said, I could probably go through every song played on this tour and put together one incredible, career-spanning set. But if Morrissey can't be bothered, then tonight I probably can't either.

Like I said, I could probably go through every song played on this tour and put together one incredible, career-spanning set. :rolleyes: But if Morrissey can't be bothered, then tonight I probably can't either.”

:lbf:

Nah, Morrissey can’t be bothered to do what is expected of him.

:tiphat:

Like I said, I could probably go through every song played on this tour and put together one incredible, career-spanning set. :rolleyes: But if Morrissey can't be bothered, then tonight I probably can't either.”

:lbf:

Nah, Morrissey can’t be bothered to do what is expected of him.

:tiphat:

You act as though that's some sort of virtuous trait in and of itself. Your inability to look at the man critically, even ever-so-slightly, is alarming. You must be the most pathetic person on this website, which says a lot considering how many racist lowlives spend their time here now. In any case, my post was mostly complimentary; I think Morrissey and the band rehearsed some great songs on this tour. But crafting a set is a puzzle and one that they never seemed to figure out.

Take Saskatoon, for example. This stretch of I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies is such a f***ing slog, it doesn't matter how much genius it's bookended with. A little more attention to dynamics and Morrissey could avoid the mid-concert sag which has seemed to plague every show of his I've seen over the past few years.

Entrance:
'Train heave on to Euston..."

the tour ends with a whimper BECAUSE HE NEVER PLAYED WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR,what a selfish attitude.

No, it ends with a whimper because nothing particularly special happened in Houston. And even the big surprise at the Hollywood Bowl was the debut of "Days of Decision," which is not particularly exciting. In any case, if you bothered to actually read what I wrote, he did play plenty of what I and many others would like to hear. He just, for some reason, never combined these songs into one A+ setlist or let the gems hang around long enough to become staples. Which is a shame.

trill the bawbag has popped his ugly head in to vote everyones posts down,wank.

You act as though that's some sort of virtuous trait in and of itself. Your inability to look at the man critically, even ever-so-slightly, is alarming. You must be the most pathetic person on this website, which says a lot considering how many racist lowlives spend their time here now. In any case, my post was mostly complimentary; I think Morrissey and the band rehearsed some great songs on this tour. But crafting a set is a puzzle and one that they never seemed to figure out.

Take Saskatoon, for example. This stretch of I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies is such a f***ing slog, it doesn't matter how much genius it's bookended with. A little more attention to dynamics and Morrissey could avoid the mid-concert sag which has seemed to plague every show of his I've seen over the past few years.

The setlist reeks of narcissism in my opinion, which honestly, shouldn't b a surprise to anyone at this point. These are clearly the songs he wants to play, with little regard to what the audience wants to hear. That's fine I suppose; it's his show. But I agree, that series of songs you mentioned is dreadful. Can you imagine a new fan or a curious concert goer going to a show of his for the first time? Ikes. At least no Munich air disaster sprinkled in there..

As for Ketamine, it's either a Moz employee or some whackjob on the dole who thinks Moz will one day recognize it for it's blind loyalty and bestow it with love for it's adoration. Or just mental illness. I lean towards mental illness. No sane adult uses that many emojii's.

The videos will tell the whole stories of what he said in between songs .

Yes. Sadly I haven't had time to watch Morrissey videos in months.
I've been to busy exploring his record collection to see if he has a signed copy of "Tell it to my heart".

f*** he has A LOT of records! :( I wish he'd stop touring to at least arrange them alphabetically!!!

You're assuming nobody else likes those songs. All about you.
The feedback from his concerts has been overwhelmingly positive.
Were you at any of them?

Just got home from long drive to tired to post tonight, but recorded everything but complication half way through HOW SOON IS NOW ....no biggie since its played every night and unfortunately half of SOME SAY I GOT DEVIL. everything else got,
He was so talkative, the places filled in quickly
But standing for hours after hours(8) was grueling for sure.
The videos will tell the whole stories of what he said in between songs cant wait to go through those ,just cant tonight.
Thank you for all your posts, this is why I come here.
Glad you got to see him on the last night and looking forward to seeing your videos.
There's great feedback on social media, it seems to have been a great finish to what was a really successful tour.
Did you see any of the controversial signed albums amongst the merchandise? If they were only for the Hollywood Bowl, they will really be a collectors item! The furore will add to their value.

ANOTHER STELLAR SOLD OUT MOZ PERFORMANCE!!!!!:rock:
HUGE FINANCIAL WINDFALL MOZ TOUR!!!!:clap:
EVERYTHING SOLD OUT INCLUDING ALL 300 DOLLAR ALBUMS!!!!:thumb:

TO SHOW THEIR COMMIE CUCK CREDNTIALS THE DRAMAJ /LAWWNMOWER TOUR WILL BE
SELLING NO MERCHANDISE~WHY? BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO SELL TICKETS BEFORE
YOU SELL MERCHANDISE FIRST~
DRAMAJ CANT AFFORD THE MOBILE 3 SPEED WHEELCHAIR RENTAL:yum:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️The end of another brilliant tour ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.

And yet still....still.....still....the haters will keep going on and on and on.

Viva Moz Forever

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Yes,only real problem I saw with tour were the setlists.Go back and take a look at the setlist from the Hollywood Bowl show in 2007. The one that was recorded live.A killer set.I don’t think he played There is a light... one time on this tour.If its your stuff on a new album,by all means play them,but covers,too many.Glad I got to see him though.Setlist just never seemed that strong.Personally,I would have thought he would have gotten tired of doing some of these songs over and over when he has such a large catalog to draw on.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom