How are moderators chosen?

I asked for volunteers shortly before the move to the new board and got a large response. Many it is a mix of different people, but I looked for those experienced with moderating this type of board and also long-time Morrissey-solo users.

davidt said:
I asked for volunteers shortly before the move to the new board and got a large response. Many it is a mix of different people, but I looked for those experienced with moderating this type of board and also long-time Morrissey-solo users.

and i thought that pieces of straw were sent by mail then scanned into people's computer's with their thumbprint followed by double blind round robin selection process...
:D

well if ure in need of an experienced mod/admin anytime i moderate/admin 4 sites

kingdai said:
paper - scissors - stone

Is this how they say it in the UK?

Over here it's always, paper - scissors - rock

Maid@ Vale Lover said:
ja eller

sten - saks - papir :confused:
Brunnen=well, like a water well
well beats rock 'rock drops into well'
paper beats well 'paper lays over well'
i think well and a scissors is a draw
'it' may have been an older variant of the game
or my crazy old german grandfather may have just been 'having me on'

How were the nazis who ran the death camps chosen?
The most fanatical and sycophantic Hitler worshippers were happy, in fact honoured, to do it.

"How are moderators chosen?"
All the above is a smokescreen. The real answer is that they are chosen in a cyber-fellatio contest. :cool:

kingdai said:
some avant-garde people try and introduce fire and water to the equation but I am having none of it :)

I stumbled upon rock-paper-scissors-lizard on the internet some time ago. That won my vote.

Aly Panic said:
How are moderators chosen?

Depends on how much wompom you got? You got the right amount, you can buy anything. Besides, if you/your posts were THAT important, they'd have made you one already. If you haven't become one by now, you won't.

Back
Top Bottom