How Long Is Kristeen Young's Set?

Hi, guys... Does anyone know how long her set runs / about at what time Moz takes the stage?

Show begins at 7:30 -- does this mean Moz'll be coming out at around 8, 8:30? I know he's usually punctual...

It would have been more fitting had you said

"KristeenYoung's set isn't too short, It's soooo long"

Like her song...get it? Hahahaha...errrrrrrrrrrr....*crickets*

Okay then...

and is she any good?

i say no. i don't know. i'm not a fan. her lyrics are really silly...and not in a good way. maybe if someone wrote them for her instead. but then she'd have nothing to offer. maybe that's a bad suggestion?

i think she has a sense of originallity and i respect her for that immensley, she has the courage to get on stage and be...well...herself, if that is her...or whatever. but i would not go out of my way to go to one of her solo shows...and if she's still opening for mozelini when i go see him, i'll probably skip the opening act.......unless its general admission...in that case i'd never give my front row to anybody!

Fair enough... :) But can anyone answer my question? I need to know in case some friends are late, etc.

Surely she must be better than that awful Sons and Daughter .....surely?!

I was getting pissed off with the lead singers repulsive dancing, therefore I began the Morrissey chanting.:)

Actually I quite like Sons & Daughters :D

I like her she has a really powerful voice imo
quite attractive too in a scary way

i met her with tony visconti at one of the dublin shows. all the mad make up had been taken off and she was a cutie as well as being very friendly

cossy

Kristeen Young is excellent. Her voice is startling, and the combined lyrics/vocal of 'Life's not short it's so long' are powerful, moving, affecting. 'Kill The Father' is also excellent. She is underrated, criminally so. Sad to say, but females are subject to so much more criticism than males in the music business.

I haven't heard anything!! can you put something up? :)

Back
Top Bottom