How much do you hate meateaters?

Do you want to kill meateaters?

• Total voters

Mclenarr

This is just a poll thread really but if you wanna hate on us or just pontificate off then...

If veggies wanted to kill meat eaters most of them would have to wipe out their entire families.

Very silly thread.

Actually, this is quite serious! If you'd seen that woman on the news last year shouting 'scum' repeatedly outside Oxford uni. you'd know how much hate there is for people who don't care about animals like they do

I wonder if Morrissey's mum,nephews and sister are veggies?

No where near as much as I hate man united fans or Scousers:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Suffering from small complex, small towns hate nearest big town, small clubs hate nearest big club, even small countries hate big countries, so we get those from burnley hating blackburn, city hating united, and wales and scotland hating England, but it doesnt work the other way, united don't hate city we're not interested, and every Englishman is pleased to have the leek and porridge munchers as cousins.

If veggies wanted to kill meat eaters most of them would have to wipe out their entire families.

Very silly thread.

Yes, I agree.

I don't want to "kill" anyone, but I have a mental list of people who I'd like to "send a message to."

Their eating habits have absolutely nothing to do with the reasons why.

united don't hate city we're not interested, and every Englishman is pleased to have the leek and porridge munchers as cousins.

Yes, you're not interested in city, that's why you sing our name at every game no matter who you're playing :rolleyes:

Actually, this is quite serious! If you'd seen that woman on the news last year shouting 'scum' repeatedly outside Oxford uni. you'd know how much hate there is for people who don't care about animals like they do

I think that people who work in vivisection are scum...but that doesn't mean I want to kill them...

I think that people who work in vivisection are scum...but that doesn't mean I want to kill them...

This is true in my case too, it'd be hypocritical to want them dead.

I don't hate meat eaters by that category. There are too many, some of them are too nice to hate, so I can't.:p

Well i'm sorta suprised really having read through this thread. I'd have thought you were all a lot more hateful towards us carnivores than you are.

Tags
greasy burgers meat is murder meat'swack.yall veggie goddess!
Back
Top Bottom