How much do you hate meateaters?

Do you want to kill meateaters?

• Total voters
Meat Eaters and Man United fans. That just somes up pretty much all my family and friends. It's a personal choice that I make. I feel that it's right for me and as a child I felt sick if it was in front of me.

The same applies to meat!

I think that people who work in vivisection are scum...but that doesn't mean I want to kill them...
we must take action against those who run the industry not the ones lied to
and to take them down we must use as much violence as they do

i was not going to reply to threads like this, but any reason to use chokehold lyrics is a good reason.

No, I don't care what other people eat. It's not my choice to choose for them what to eat.
The people who do hate meat-eaters and whatnot are silly, (like PETA.) because it's just, pointless. being hateful to people because of what they choose to eat, is not going to get them to change. My dad made a good point, he said that years from now, people are going to be eating synthetic meat out of necessity due to illness (like Mad Cow or whatever.). and my dad is a HUGE meat lover. So really, for me, I eat what I eat and bide my time. whatever. eat what you want.

I know you're a vegetarian, but how long have you been one?
I think I knew once, but I can't remember.

Yeah, I use the search function K, but I'm not. I am very lazy.

It's been like over 3 yrs now.... before that hardly ever ate meat anyway, so it wasn't hard for me to leave it completely... don't miss it, and would never ever eat it again... it grosses me out now....

Everyone around me eats it though, so it'll always be present in my life :straightface:

It's been like over 3 yrs now.... before that hardly ever ate meat anyway, so it wasn't hard for me to leave it completely... don't miss it, and would never ever eat it again... it grosses me out now....

Everyone around me eats it though, so it'll always be present in my life :straightface:

When I was a hardcore veggie, my whole family ate it, which really grossed me out too.

Tags
greasy burgers meat is murder meat'swack.yall veggie goddess!
Back
Top Bottom