Votes: 106 37.7%
  • 28-36

Votes: 74 26.3%
  • 37-over

Votes: 58 20.6%

• Total voters
soon to be 43!
followed moz's career from around 1984 then onwards through thin and thick
enjoying being a fan now more than ever!

I tag this thread for the Jelly Beans (now accepting applicants-must be 16 years or older:p .)

I'm 20, listened to Moz/Smiths since i was little cecause of my dad. The last 3/4 years however I've gone mad about him! crazyness.

I'm 20, listened to Moz/Smiths since i was little cecause of my dad. The last 3/4 years however I've gone mad about him! crazyness.

My youngest 3 children (ages 7,5 & 3) all cite Moz as their second favourite artist after Girls Aloud. My eldest child has rejected Moz in favour of drum and bass. What can you do? I have tried my best.

My youngest 3 children (ages 7,5 & 3) all cite Moz as their second favourite artist after Girls Aloud. My eldest child has rejected Moz in favour of drum and bass. What can you do? I have tried my best.

May I now add that my aforementioned 'musical traitor child' has now redeemed himself somewhat as he has created this signature for me as he knows how hopelessly inept I am at anything technical. He is forgiven.

I'm 35. A fan since Suedehead. I liked The Smiths a lot but then...I liked many, many bands in the early 80s. I noticed Morrissey more when his solo stuff started... it was like..."Oh, that's Morrissey fromThe Smiths isn't it?!!.... this is pretty good stuff..." Then I was off to Woolworths to buy The Smiths back catalogue and then the solo ones as they were released.

TT

It's great how many of you have not stopped liking Moz after so many years. I know people who liked him for a while, but then just kind of blew him off, it's very dissapointing.

By the way this is Jelly Bean turf now.

attachment.php

forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=67868

I'm 45 (that's very hard to say) and discovered Morrissey just before The Smiths broke up.
I don't think a day has gone by that I haven't listenend to Morrissey and his music is still giving me goosebumps. After all these years :)

I'm quite envious of new fans though, you have it all to discover... you won't be disappointed!

I'm 38 and will be 39 on March 2. Been a fan since I bought Meat is Murder in 1984 and the album made me go vegetarian the next year after that. Have many a memory of the tracks from The Queen is Dead being played at clubs in the late 80s. I wouldn't trade my memories as a teenager in the 80s for the world. ;)

I'm 16 and I have been a Smiths fan and Morrissey fan for ages. I was brought up on their music due my Dad's obsession. I am now the biggest fan in the family and easily the biggest in school by the looks of things. I wish I had been born to Morrissey as that would have been pretty cool, it turns out I was actually born to New Order's 'Blue Monday' which is still pretty nice:)

just turned 35...Viva Hate was my first introduction to Moz in 1988 and still as fanatical now nearly 20 years later...seen Moz is concert 19 times,,never ever a bad show

cossy:)

Try subtracting 1986 from 1989 once more...I think you'll get a different number...

You should get 3...but taking in consideration the birthday I was 4...not 2.

advanced 3/4 year old were'nt we?

I listened to moz when i was very young when i was listening to t-rex andloads of old 7 inchs.

Never really took an interest until the early 1990's

31. 32 in 8 days time. If I was a professional footballer I'd be termed as a 'veteran'. Now THAT is depressing!

OK chaps catch this - I'm 50 - surely the most mature on this site? At this age natch following Moz/ Smiths since the outset - even saw Bowie during the Ziggy stage, makeup et al

Smug

OK chaps catch this - I'm 50 - surely the most mature on this site? At this age natch following Moz/ Smiths since the outset - even saw Bowie during the Ziggy stage, makeup et al

Smug

Well with those experiences under your belt I truly believe you can justify your nickname!

35... but concerning Moz I'm definitely still a teenager, my heart goes 120 bpm and I blush when I hear him on the radio! I play his music ervery day. I'm addicted to him :o

Back
Top Bottom