Votes: 43 15.3%
  • 18-27

Votes: 106 37.7%
  • 28-36

Votes: 74 26.3%
  • 37-over

Votes: 58 20.6%

• Total voters
They hardly asked what state of your life cycle you're in...they asked your age. Old is not an age...old is a state of being. I guess I was right, you ARE retarded. But like I said I don't care to know anything about you. I just find it annoying how you post and then refuse to properly answer the question the topic posed...

Shut your mouth, hound someone else shit features.

I'm 47, a fan since 1984 and proud of it! So don't worry :)

"young girl one day you will be old.... bit the thing is I love you now..."

Turned 21 earlier this month, fan since 2002.

49 next week. God I must be one of the oldest on this site!!:eek:

No, you're just the oldest who wrote down their age. :D

One of the greatest things about seeing Morrissey live, was the vast range of people he appeals to. There were people in the audience who weren't even thought of when Hand in Glove was released - Never mind Suedehead. And others who were old enough to have been at his first gig. If they were 18-30y/o then (some may have been older, no?), they're all be in their 40's and 50's by now. Don't most other music outfits have one or two neat little age demographic that their fans fit into?

Me, I'm voting 25-36, but' I'll soon be moving "up a level", in which case I'll be joining Grim's political movement. TQID was my first album. it came at a good time in my life.

29, going on 30'ssss been a fan since I was 16 when I was introduced to Smiths Louder than Bombs, and Morrissey Kill Uncle... it almost seems yesterday

I'm 32 and only within the last year have i been introduced to the world of Morrissey, by a wonderful friend. I just wish i was introduced to Morrissey and The Smiths when i was a teenager. :)

Hey, don't mean to be nosey, but is that you Pam? 'Cause if it is- it's Sophie from the G-MEX- sorry I just saw your location and your Signature and you said that it was one of your favourite songs when we were waiting outside and thought It Might be you :p if It's not then sorry.
But if it is- Hey Pam :) how you doing, will email you back as soon as my hotmail is working properly again.
But on topic, yeah I'm 15, been a fan for a few years- just got curious with Moz I guess, I suppose one of my teachers had an influence on me getting into him aswell as my uncle.

Last edited:
I like to say I have no age, but I'm probably the youngest one on the site. I keep my age to myself to avoid people using it against me in some formation. I will say that I have been a fan since I was around twelve years old.

I'm 37 years old and I've been a fan since since I was 13 years old. I was a teenager in the 80s and I enjoyed listening to The Smiths, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Joy Division, Bauhaus, Depeche Mode, The Cure, Echo and the Bunnymen, and Tears for Fears. As a matter of fact, I still listen to these bands. Those were definitely some good times!

I am 35 and have been a fan since I was 14. Wow I've just worked out thats21 years, it's a long time isn't it especially when you still feel like a teenager.
PS I still look a teenager too - honest.

Back
Top Bottom