How old is Morrissey?

Are we not counting past lives ?

I don't think that at all - i just wonder how many people on here are post Quarry bandwagon jumpers who haven't even heard Boxers, etc.

Does it really matter? At the height of my collecting i had over 160 moz/smiths vinyl and over 240cd's. Does that make me a bigger/better fan than anyone with just the quarry, ringleader and yor cd's? No it doesn't. It make's me poorer though:nopity:

I don't think that at all - i just wonder how many people on here are post Quarry bandwagon jumpers who haven't even heard Boxers, etc.

so what if they are. maybe some people who come on hear aren't fans at all. But they don;t need you attacking them and measuring their levels of fandom.

Boxers,wasn't that one of his more recent records?
:p

I think the question should be "How old does he look?"
I think Morrissey looks 42 years old:thumb:

On first look this looked like a dissenter's rhetorical sarcastic question. I'm sure in his head he's still 12, as all the right people are.

He knows as someone who has lived hundred years , but he look like very sexy and attractive :thumb:

No way? I always thought he was much older. Got to tell me homies.

I love your cut out, it reminded me of the ones I had when I was little, that you put different cut out clothes on....but that ones just fine as it is

Well, if they were "bandwagon jumpers" they'd have abandoned ship by now as his popularity has only declined since that career high. They'd have scuttled off and attached themselves to Razorlight or similar, just as hundreds of thousands of Manchester United fans will find themselves football orphans when the blessed day on which that club returns to where it belongs arrives.

Seriously though, if some people only own one Morrissey or Smiths album and have never gotten into the rest that's hardly worth condemnation. It's better than a big, fat zero.

Last edited:
Tags
cd giveaway morrissey naked
Back
Top Bottom