boredom
suicide
heart attack
cancer
assasination
old age
alzhiemers
in battle

Sexual misadventure. Or in a darkened underpass.

You f***ing retard I thought you wanted to leave this forum-please do it and stop posting your retarded threads.

You f***ing retard I thought you wanted to leave this forum-please do it and stop posting your retarded threads.

how can i leave? when you are still posting here? go find a polish band that will be become heroes to all us nothern brits- or easier- stop swearing and contribute something fuunny or even usefull, like them famous polih bands,singers and comics callled ......................................................??????????????????????????????????

how can i leave? when you are still posting here? go find a polish band that will be become heroes to all us nothern brits- or easier- stop swearing
you start to f***ing annoy me.And now do me a favour and f*** OFF.Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited:
how can i leave? when you are still posting here? go find a polish band that will be become heroes to all us nothern brits- or easier- stop swearing and contribute something fuunny or even usefull, like them famous polih bands,singers and comics callled ......................................................??????????????????????????????????

Aye,she's no...lady? Im thinking of retarded polls.....

whats wrong with that joan of arc thing? i try to keep out of their way at the car boot sales, bless the square jawded skinheeds

you start to f***ing annoy me.and now do me a favour and f*** off.thanks in advance!!!

reported....

Morrissey will never do a "Curtis", he has to remain here! It's vital!
I think he will look at how much money Joyce has profitted and have a deadly heart attack!

Last edited by a moderator:
"How will Morrissey die"? Has there ever been a more stereotypical thread on a forum?

I predict Michael Bolton will die from complications caused by heart surgery. Elton John will die in a speed-boating accident. And Princess Diana will die in a late night car crash in Paris.

What kind of thread is this?! Go and post this kind of shit on mysticmeg.com.

"How will Morrissey die"? Has there ever been a more stereotypical thread on a forum?

I predict Michael Bolton will die from complications caused by heart surgery. Elton John will die in a speed-boating accident. And Princess Diana will die in a late night car crash in Paris.

What kind of thread is this?! Go and post this kind of shit on mysticmeg.com.

It had to happen at some stage....this is how desperate the forum is for posts at the moment :D

Back
Top Bottom