HSIN - "Earls Court" 1 track cd-r promo

The last one from this seller sold for $208 i got mine 2 weeks prior for $40 on 'buy it now' . I gotta say i definitely got a great deal!

The last one from this seller sold for $208 i got mine 2 weeks prior for $40 on 'buy it now' . I gotta say i definitely got a great deal!

Good going mrmorrisey, I did wonder who snapped that up, fantastic deal! I got the next one at $74.95 BIN, well pleased with it.

Awesome! I saw when he posted the 2nd one and even contemplated on buying it too but decided to pass. Good job on your purchase, we got a good deal!

Odd how this seller has so many of them or keeps "finding" them to re-sell.

Odd how this seller has so many of them or keeps "finding" them to re-sell.

Is 4 really that many? Bare in mind he's got over 3,400 promo cd's listed. Probably worked in the radio industry or something, send him a message and ask. There's nothing fishy about these cd's at all.

Total of $680.07 for 4 promo cd-r's. Not bad.
First time I have seen these in years and 4 pop up. Like Ordinaryboy86 said, must of worked at a radio station. Wonder if he has any others like "No One Can Hold A Candle""
Keep an eye out and 4 or 5 might pop up..

Is this item actually a cd-r or a factory pressed silver cd? How about the artwork inlays - do they come with perforations along the edges / at the joints? I really want one of these....

This is a factory pressed cd , the rear cover is glossy paper with perforations on the bends of the spines. Front cover also glossy paper ,single sheet. Artwork on front ,blank white on rear.

This is a factory pressed cd , the rear cover is glossy paper with perforations on the bends of the spines. Front cover also glossy paper ,single sheet. Artwork on front ,blank white on rear.

Thanks for the helpful information and informative responses!

Back
Top Bottom