I am a muslim radical and ISIS member and a Morrissey fan, ask me anything

Kind of hard to avoid you when 95% of all posts are yours and one has to wade through your scheisse to find posts by the nice posters. Kind of hard to avoid you, too, when you cut into conversations, shall we say, about food to inform gay people that they are going to die from AIDS.

You have a strange way of showing that you don’t want attention …

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/make-urban-go-away-and-leave-solo-for-good.120404/

All this unwanted attention. Must be DRAINING.

You are an utter f***ing cock.

You always want to have the last word but you don't know how to really end things. I know you don't like good advice but you should look into the concept of the exit line.

Maybe you should pay more attention to your boyfriend so he does not need to go to London and have sex with his lover?

All gays cheat and most have open relationships with dozens of lovers but with your bad eyesight maybe you cannot find one.

BANTER!

Glad you know what all gays are like.

You needn't worry about my relationship, we're doing quite well. I can see the man I sleep with well enough, and I can most certainly feel him.

Say hello to Pernilla.

Kind of hard to avoid you when 95% of all posts are yours and one has to wade through your scheisse to find posts by the nice posters. Kind of hard to avoid you, too, when you cut into conversations, shall we say, about food to inform gay people that they are going to die from AIDS.

You have a strange way of showing that you don’t want attention …

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/make-urban-go-away-and-leave-solo-for-good.120404/

All this unwanted attention. Must be DRAINING.

You are an utter f***ing cock.
he sucks so much. im almost embarrassed for him.

he sucks so much. im almost embarrassed for him.

The word "almost" seems essential here, I believe.
I am now going to listen to the song " Embarrassment " by Madness.
:D

Glad you know what all gays are like.

You needn't worry about my relationship, we're doing quite well. I can see the man I sleep with well enough, and I can most certainly feel him.

Say hello to Pernilla.
I will my friend!

LOL

The word "almost" seems essential here, I believe.
I am now going to listen to the song " Embarrassment " by Madness.
:D
Don't you get things started silly man!

I bet you have a table with words on it cut out that you put together and pick and choose from as you give your verdict on this, that and the other.

Don't you get things started silly man!

I bet you have a table with words on it cut out that you put together and pick and choose from as you give your verdict on this, that and the other.

The word currently on my table now is:
B A N T E R :D
I can't ignore it!
Thanks, although gross, you are funny, sometimes.

The word currently on my table now is:
B A N T E R :D
I can't ignore it!
Thanks, although gross, you are funny, sometimes.
I pride myself on being gross and in touch with the inner child. Children are incredibly gross and the more they are the more they laugh.

Back
Top Bottom