I am gay

G

greasetea2

Hi everyone. I'm a homosexual who likes a @#!!!e band who make music for me to wet my bed to. I enjoy masturbating over pictures of Morrisey, and I stick bunches of gladiolas up my ass. I have nothing better to do than go to boards of other GOOD, INFLUENTIAL bands and make pathetic remarks that I think are funny, and so does Morrisey. He lives in my bedroom.

You know, that alter ago...

> Who on Earth is Morrisey?

> LMC x

That some others out there have created and claimed as the real one...I have never personally seen this 'Morrisey' person in question, but I hear they are remarkably one in the same. Go figure!

Ta!

Morrisey is really Victor Johnson

The fu.cking tool claims he sounds like him anyhow...guess he is Morissey. I hear he lives in Manchester, New Hampshire as well.

Re: Morrisey is really Victor Johnson

Who is Victor Johnson?

Don't waste time making enemies here when life is too short to lose friends.

Re: Morrisey is really Victor Johnson

> Who is Victor Johnson?

> Don't waste time making enemies here when life is too short to
> lose friends.

Awww, Greasetea would NEVER lose my friendship! If anyone who had what I have learned is called a 'loaf' around here, they would know this is all in good fun, even if reading some of Greasy's entries makes me cringe at times. But Greasetea knows that is exactly what they are written for- cringe effect. Not to mention the written reaction you all give back.

Ta!