Morrissey Central "I Am Not Resigned" (August 24, 2020)

Untitled_cw9umc.jpg

I Am Not Resigned

I am not resigned to the shutting away of loving hearts in the hard ground
So it is, and so it will be, for it has been, time out of mind
Into the darkness they go, the wise and the lovely
Crowned with lilies and with laurel they go; but I am not resigned

Lovers and thinkers, into the earth with you
Be one with the dull, the indiscriminate dust
A fragment of what you felt, of what you knew
A formula, a phrase remains - but the best is lost

The answers quick and keen, the honest look, the laughter, the love -
they are gone. They are gone to feed the roses. But I do not approve.
More precious was the light in your eyes than all the roses of the world.

Down, down, down into the darkness of the grave
Gently they go, the beautiful, the tender, the kind
Quietly they go, the intelligent, the witty, the brave
I know.
But I do not approve.
And I am not resigned.

-Edna St. Vincent Millay.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling. Your mother's light will always be by your side. Sending you lots of love from Argentina.

Morrissey i hope that from now on you have more approach to us,your fans, through Central you can communicate....
You saw how we love you in the "Solo"??☺❤❤❤❤❤❤
Amor y luz a Morrissey!!!

He’s grieving like a stuck-pig little bitch.
She’s in the ground.
It’s over.
She was lucky to live to 80, with a prat like Melvis for a son.

...and do you have ANY idea how many people have died this year? Children? Handmaids? Cheese mongers? Distillers? Brits? Bakers? Surfers? Muslims?

Fak Arf!
you are what piles are to a jocky

My Mum couldn't abide them either. Probably cos she'd been to so many. That wartime generation saw death in a way that is unimaginable, even now. She came to scorn the whole Irish religious malarkey she was raised in too, after the Church, or rather the priests, betrayed her once too often. Made us promise that we would never let her be buried, as she believed it was ghoulish and pointless for those she loved to be made to stand around looking at a headstone in the ground. We were proud to organise a Humanist cremation. No priests within sniffing distance...

She sounds like a wonderfully independent character, much like my auntie. Good for her, and good for you. Yes, that generation endured so much with a stiff upper lip, they could teach this one a thing or two about carrying on in times of crisis.

Morrissey i hope that from now on you have more approach to us,your fans, through Central you can communicate....
You saw how we love you in the "Solo"??☺❤❤❤❤❤❤
Amor y luz a Morrissey!!!

He will not. He does not care about delusional extremist fans like you and the rest of the cult members on this site.

First on that list, but the last yet extant...? :blushing:

One of the four was always a half-truth and another one an understatement that has become reality with age.

Last edited:
He will not. He does not care about delusional extremist fans like you and the rest of the cult members on this site.
I'm not a fan.I'm an extreme admirer of Morrissey.
How hilarious i didn't know i was part of a sect!!!!. So those of us who speak well of Morrissey on this site are a sect?
The sect of Moz? Jaja😁🤚

I'm not a fan.I'm an extreme admirer of Morrissey.
How hilarious i didn't know i was part of a sect!!!!. So those of us who speak well of Morrissey on this site are a sect?
The sect of Moz? Jaja😁🤚
How dare we appreciate morrissey on this site.
I think California moon has been smoking the big cigarettes..
cuckoo, cuckoo...

Dude. You lick his balls and take it from him enough. You ever get a reach-around? Move on. He’s not interested.

I don't think Steve wants me to lick his balls. But it's certainly within his rights to ask me to lick them and certainly within mine to say yes. This is what CONSENT looks like.

She’s in the ground.
It’s over.

...and do you have ANY idea how many people have died this year? Children? Handmaids? Cheese mongers? Distillers? Brits? Bakers? Surfers? Muslims?

Fak Arf!
Choose an avatar and stop being an anonymous troll. Everyone hates anonymous trolls...

She’s in the ground.
It’s over.

Fak Arf!
Also, you're a terrible person...

I don't think Steve wants me to lick his balls. But it's certainly within his rights to ask me to lick them and certainly within mine to say yes. This is what CONSENT looks like.

Careful now. They're highly explosive. He told us in a song. Plus, at his age. they probably look like two small satsumas in a tennis sock.

[QUOTE = "A Man Escaped, publicación: 1987317768, miembro: 24882"]
Cuidado ahora. Son muy explosivos. Nos lo dijo en una canción. Además, a su edad. probablemente se vean como dos pequeñas satsumas en una media de tenis.
[/CITAR]Poor Moz☺☺😱

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom