I don't want to wake up on my own anymore

C

Cosmic Dancer

Don't feel bad for me
I want you to know
Deep in the cell of my heart
I will feel so glad to go

....who's up for a round of Modern Warfare 2?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't feel bad for me
I want you to know
Deep in the cell of my heart
I will feel so glad to go

yes yes we all feel like that sometimes!!

Best way to get over someone is to get on top of someone else...and no one has to be alone....there's plenty of sites to meet people on....even for the sad and dispossessed....chin up:D

Best way to get over someone is to get on top of someone else...and no one has to be alone....there's plenty of sites to meet people on....even for the sad and dispossessed....chin up:D

Everyone needs a spark - to make life tingley again. :)

But why? It's great waking up on your own!

All that leg and arm room in bed! It's great!

Frankly, as 'Morrissey-esq' as this sounds, I love waking up alone. I'm the last person I want to see at night, and the first person I want to see in the morning.

Boo'ya to freedom!

Last edited:

did I ever say I wanted to get over someone or meet people?

no I just want to die. If anyone wants to help me do it, just private message me

oh just shut up. if you wanted to kill yourself so badly, you wouldve done it already.

and this coming from someone who was rushed to hospital twice for attempting such a thing. you're just attention seeking. I didnt go on message boards and yap about how I wanted to die all the time. gee whiz. :rolleyes:

oh just shut up. if you wanted to kill yourself so badly, you wouldve done it already.

and this coming from someone who was rushed to hospital twice for attempting such a thing. you're just attention seeking. I didnt go on message boards and yap about how I wanted to die all the time. gee whiz. :rolleyes:

That's right nugz. Tough love.:straightface:

Yes, but what is attention seeking, really? He obviously wants to scream out that he's in pain and he wants somebody, anybody, to care. Yes, it's obnoxious when people post these suicide threats online, but it's because they don't know what else to do.

I would like to help, but I don't know how. CD, I assume you know all about drugs and therapy and stuff, right? I used to be suicidal too. I'm really glad I didn't do it now. Time really does change things, especially if you work at making positive changes.

Tough Love doesn't help these situations at all. It's just a label that gives you permission to back away from the situation.

CD, I care, but I don't know what I can do. I hope you'll choose to live. I really do.

Yes, but what is attention seeking, really? He obviously wants to scream out that he's in pain and he wants somebody, anybody, to care. Yes, it's obnoxious when people post these suicide threats online, but it's because they don't know what else to do.

I would like to help, but I don't know how. CD, I assume you know all about drugs and therapy and stuff, right? I used to be suicidal too. I'm really glad I didn't do it now. Time really does change things, especially if you work at making positive changes.

Tough Love doesn't help these situations at all. It's just a label that gives you permission to back away from the situation.

CD, I care, but I don't know what I can do. I hope you'll choose to live. I really do.

You're obnoxious, please don't kill yourself?

did I ever say I wanted to get over someone or meet people?

It might help if you at least tell us why you feel the way you do. It's hard to offer constructive advice or, for that matter, sympathy, when you're being so vague.

Throw us a bone, kid. :)

....A friend of mine once split up with his partner, who then threatened to Kill himself....My friend didn't respond to the obvious "Emotional Blackmail" attempt.....Then his (Ex) partner disappeared for two weeks....
My friend had to go to the Attic to get something, and bumped into something in the dark....when he lit a match, it was his Partner, hanging.
He had been strung up up there for the 2 weeks.
...jus' sayin'.........
If you're serious, GET HELP.
If you're just "Trolling", f*** OFF.

Or because they're simply waiting for kind-hearted but gullible people to take the bait and lavish them with attention, offering advice, anecdotes etc and generally trying to create some pretence of caring. Online 'suicide threats' are nothing more than convoluted emotional blackmail and you've fallen straight into the trap.

Back
Top Bottom