I don't want to wake up on my own anymore

To Cosmic Dancer:- Please don't commit suicide.
Depression is causing you to feel like this and you need
to talk to a professional about your feelings.
Suicide is not the answer.
If it helps at all, you are not the only person in the world
feeling this way. Lots of people are alone and sick of being
alone. If only we could all be more supportive of each other,
the world would be a much better place....
I hope you feel better soon. Please talk to someone and
get some help.

we weren't wrong then.....especially Nugz:rolleyes:

0000F8F2-9A23-1DDB-BC4A80BFB6FAFE6C.jpg

Like I care what people here think about me if wanting to die makes me a f***ing troll then shoot me

Sorry for not killing myself and disappointing you all, I did think Morrissey fans were different -Thanks to those who supported me. Don't worry, last thread I ever post here.

Not dissapointed AT ALL here matey....Just a Tad dissapointed that you decided to come onto a site which mainly deals with Morrissey/Smiths Music and issues in the first place, and not a website where you may just find some PROFESSIONAL help (...or even just go to your Feckin' Doctors...)...
Sorry also, that you find Morrissey fans are such a Let-Down to you, in their sympathies and understandings of your Problems....but Hey, we all have our own.
Morrisseys Lyrics can sometimes actually Help people suffering from depression/Suicidal thoughts ( as has well been proven Many times..)...But, he's NOT the Messiah, he's not even a very naughty boy...he's just an artist who his fans Really connect with, and admire Greatly....and yet, strangely enough, he doesn't earn a Fortune as an L.A. "Shrink"....he just sings his Life, and we enjoy listening, and sometimes Knowing what he is trying to portray in his lyrics....But he's only a human....so are his fans.
( I am currently Pissed off about my Neighbours Cat being poisoned by the total CNUT who lives next door...can't prove it though.....If I could, i would contact Animal welfare, or the Police...Not Log in and whine on, on a Singer/songeriter/Smiths based website...).

Don't really know what you expected to find here...Not many Psychiatrists frequent this place, to my knowledge ( ...though Gawdd knows....some of us on here NEED one....me included...)
Whether you are a Troll or not, I am Glad that you are still among the living...
Just GO AND SEEK help where you may actually FIND it........
Take care.

Last edited:
Not many Psychiatrists frequent this place, to my knowledge ( ...though Gawdd knows....some of us on here NEED one....me included...)

(puts glasses on) Well hello my good man! -Dr Baba. MB, MD, PhD, DSc and Director of the Black Dog Institute. How can we help you? (I'm dead cheap.)

..I don't want to wake up on my own anymore!!!!!!!!

Dear Doctor Barking,

"Pets as Therapy", eh..??. who'da thought it???
Thanks Doc, I feel MUCH better now.....
(P.S.,....still a bit peeved that you told me to "Get down!!!...BAAAD Boy"... from the Consultation Couch!!!!!)

Last edited:
Sorry for not killing myself and disappointing you all, I did think Morrissey fans were different -Thanks to those who supported me. Don't worry, last thread I ever post here.
No,please.Not everyone here is so stupid like those few idiots.So do post please.

Not dissapointed AT ALL here matey....Just a Tad dissapointed that you decided to come onto a site which mainly deals with Morrissey/Smiths Music and issues in the first place, and not a website where you may just find some PROFESSIONAL help (...or even just go to your Feckin' Doctors...)...
Dont be so cynical.

Eeek!!!:eek:

That jug almost killed my computer:straightface:
If we did a poll on how many of us wake up on our own,
I'm sure it would be apparent that it's not that uncommon.
There are teddy bears and pets for comfort though.
Counsellors to speak to. There's even Lifeline to call.

Kick them when they fall down
You kick them when they fall down
Kick them when they fall down...

And why?
And why?
Why? Why? Why? Why?

I've been dumped so many times could write a book on I Don't Want To Wake Up On My Own Anymore..think it's coz I'm sex mad and men of today just want something more deep and meaningful:lbf::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom