i enjoy the new forum

Suzanne

yes, it's a bit peculiar not seeing the old format, but a lot of garbage has been cleaned up. even though some of it was sadly entertaining in its own right, seeing some of that proto-gamer-"ha ha! i know it was you, and you shall be vanquished!" crap is not missed.

i wonder what morrissey would say now that the vast majority of garbage on this site has been swept away. he might actually have to start liking this place!

No, there are too many Julia bashers here and the fact that he has asked on multiple occasions to have content removed and it was not lead me to believe that he will always consider this to be so-low.

He's free to think what he wants. I personally believe this site has definitely helped his career but I don't expect him to ever openly express that.

Suzanne said:
yes, it's a bit peculiar not seeing the old format, but a lot of garbage has been cleaned up. even though some of it was sadly entertaining in its own right, seeing some of that proto-gamer-"ha ha! i know it was you, and you shall be vanquished!" crap is not missed.

i wonder what morrissey would say now that the vast majority of garbage on this site has been swept away. he might actually have to start liking this place!

Agreed. And while I respect the reasons and wishes of the Wizard, I would personally like to see a similar change on the main board. But even if that change never happens, i'm quite content with this message board. I think too much so! I'm not even done with my finals and i'm posting alot here!

bored said:
No, there are too many Julia bashers here and the fact that he has asked on multiple occasions to have content removed and it was not lead me to believe that he will always consider this to be so-low.
He's free to think what he wants. I personally believe this site has definitely helped his career but I don't expect him to ever openly express that.

I agree. Without a doubt this site has definitely helped his career, but Morrissey lives in his own world and not only would he not acknowledge the positive things about this site, but I honestly doubt he would even be able to see it. For every positive comment he would likely only focus on the negative ones, and the negative comments would sum up the site for him. I love the guy, but it seems that's how he is.

Last edited:
candydarling said:
I agree. Without a doubt this site has definitely helped his career, but Morrissey lives in his own world and not only would he not acknowledge the positive things about this site, but I honestly doubt he would even be able to see it. For every positive comment he would likely only focus on the negative ones, and the negative comments would sum up the site for him. I love the guy, but it seems that's how he is.

Yeah, I agree. He has his own way of looking at things and often times objectively is not a word that comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom