i hate

I have another hate.

I hate when I buy cute plaid button down shirts that look great on me when I'm standing up, but when I sit down, the button hole parts poof all out cuz my tummy is too f***ing fat!!! *looks down* like right now!! :mad:

I have another hate.

I hate when I buy cute plaid button down shirts that look great on me when I'm standing up, but when I sit down, the button hole parts poof all out cuz my tummy is too f***ing fat!!! *looks down* like right now!! :mad:

Shit that happens to you too? But you aren't even fat. Me on the other hand, that's another story. F-ing plais shirts

I have another hate.

i recently saw a pic of you on fb, you did not look fat at all in it to me :blushing:
of course, you were standing up, but i'd hate to think that is the only reason you looked so beautiful in it :eek:

Shit that happens to you too? But you aren't even fat. Me on the other hand, that's another story. F-ing plais shirts

no, im not fat in general. but some people hold their fat moreso in certain places, and i store alot of mine in my tummy, haha. a few years back I lost a ton of weight. I completely lost my ass, but even then when I sat down i still had this blob of fat sticking out, haha. i have to wear a cardigan when I wear these shirts so it semi-hides this problem, haha. :cool:

oh and i just wanted to add that also with these shirts, its not like i can get the next size up cuz then it might fit me on the lower half, but it would be all big around my shoulders and boobs and then I'd look REALLY silly
i recently saw a pic of you on fb, you did not look fat at all in it to me :blushing:
of course, you were standing up, but i'd hate to think that is the only reason you looked so beautiful in it :eek:

thx Robby.... :cool::rolleyes:

I have another hate.

I am wearing the exact thing you describe and the buttons holes are poofing out as I type. it's probz the shirt, not us. :cool:

and

I (not strongly enough for hate, but) extremely dislike McCain/Palin people that won't get over it.

kk.

:( I'm over it. I'm just currently pulling for 2012.

and

I (not strongly enough for hate, but) extremely dislike McCain/Palin people that won't get over it.

kk.

Oh I have gotten over it. However it is disheartening to see how the public is eating up what our current President is doing without really questioning what is going on and what it is intended to do.

As a mutual friend of Trubz and I (in real life) has said, "Economics is the study of cause and effect not the study of hopes and good intentions!"

Oh I have gotten over it. However it is disheartening to see how the public is eating up what our current President is doing without really questioning what is going on and what it is intended to do.

As a mutual friend of Trubz and I (in real life) has said, "Economics is the study of cause and effect not the study of hopes and good intentions!"

Our mutual friend would not be warmly received here, if politics came into play.
That's my guess.

Our mutual friend would not be warmly received here, if politics came into play.
That's my guess.

Call me the herald for one day I may give him a forum account of his own to spread his wisdom.

yeah Bill is great. especially when he implies that girls getting raped deserved it cuz of how they dressed. and also when he makes racist remarks in restaurants. oh and also when he gets all pervy with an intern and tells her to use a loofah on him. oh yeah, BILL IS GREAT. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: give me a f***ing break.

ok, end rant.

Tags
baseball strike letsgoyankees
Back
Top Bottom