i hate

You gotta let the hate go. To the winds with it. Trust me, I have a lot of reasons to be hating right now, but I have come to the conclusion that my hate only harms me, so have a nice day.

I hate the fact that there is no coca cola as a jack and coke would be a fine way to retype all of these pages of text.

Hate should only be reserved for those who commit crimes against humanity...like Phil Collins, Celine Dion, Michael Bolton, Kenny G...

haterade.gif

I am not a hater.

I hate being talked to like someone else knows me better than myself. I hate the fact that this person is a good friend of mine who I've been close to for years. And I hate the fact that she is on her own planet, has a dysfunctional relationship, and has the balls to tell me what to do with my life and who/what I'm wasting my time with. What the f***?! :angry:

I hate being talked to like someone else knows me better than myself. I hate the fact that this person is a good friend of mine who I've been close to for years. And I hate the fact that she is on her own planet, has a dysfunctional relationship, and has the balls to tell me what to do with my life and who/what I'm wasting my time with. What the f***?! :angry:

she's just jealous cuz you have Tim and Eric as your husbands! :thumb::p

I hate that the coffee here at work never wakes me up!!! I swear its all decaf, and its some big conspiracy. :cool:

I think you just described many people :straightface: and while I hate that about all of them :crazy: I do not hate them :o
I fiind that hate for people keeps me from being in touch with my innate goodness, how about you Skinner? :blushing:

I think you just described many people :straightface: and while I hate that about all of them :crazy: I do not hate them :o
I fiind that hate for people keeps me from being in touch with my innate goodness, how about you Skinner? :blushing:

What??!!

peeweespla.jpg

Tags
baseball strike letsgoyankees
Back
Top Bottom