Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
Silence is not complicity. Silence is silence. It's not for you to call someone complicit simply because your feeble brain can only interpret someone's apathy as an act of aggression. The world is not compelled to agree with your bleeding heart bullshit.
S'alright. C****s like you are the new minority. I wonder why you're flailing and fearful about it?

Could it be you know how minorities tend to get treated?

Buckle up, Buckaroo.

"Local grass-fed" rib roast, but no, you're not a Nazi. Never.

biz+SLAVERY+07-08-08.jpg
You brainwashed nincompoop.

Just because Morrissey says it in a moment of foot-in-mouth sublime false equivalence does not make it so.

S'alright. C****s like you are the new minority. I wonder why you're flailing and fearful about it?

Could it be you know how minorities tend to get treated?

Buckle up, Buckaroo.
🤒

Hoy Oy, "buckle up buckaroo"doh:

have you been tripping thru the daisies doing coins and lines (disgusting), with "Carlie, the Butcher, and
BGVelcro":mad:

Man up FFS:blushing:

You brainwashed nincompoop.

Just because Morrissey says it in a moment of foot-in-mouth sublime false equivalence does not make it so.

Morrissey was neither the first nor only the person to have made the equivalence. Isaac Bashevis Singer made it most notoriously, and he was a Jew.

Maybe you could tell us why it's a false equivalence. Everyone loves to be lectured on decency by crass liberals who enjoy their grass-fed, free-range beef. Surely that's how you'll feed the poor.

I hope it's not a snake skin belt, though, for biblical reasons, or whatsoever.

Hopefully not. He was a bit slow to pick up on leather but snake skin is more obviously awful.

I used to live near an ancient tannery that used to blast out stench every few minutes for reasons I never inquired into. It was gross.

Hopefully not. He was a bit slow to pick up on leather but snake skin is more obviously awful.

I used to live near an ancient tannery that used to blast out stench every few minutes for reasons I never inquired into. It was gross.
Yes, tanneries are really bad. They do not just pollute the air but also the water, let alone all the animal abuse.

It is always very painful to see peaceful and intelligent creatures being tortured by those obviously less emotionally intelligent.

Yes, tanneries are really bad. They do not just pollute the air but also the water, let alone all the animal abuse.

It is always very painful to see peaceful and intelligent creatures being tortured by those obviously less emotionally intelligent.

Do go ahead and name the pollutants that are cuurently being used that pollute the air and the water, as you put it, and tell me how they pollute, what the alternatives are, and how the process can be improved. Surely you're not one to complain in a half-informed manner?

Do go ahead and name the pollutants that are cuurently being used that pollute the air and the water, as you put it, and tell me how they pollute, what the alternatives are, and how the process can be improved. Surely you're not one to complain in a half-informed manner?
Look it up yourself, please, if you feel half-informed.

Look it up yourself, please, if you feel half-informed.
I know what chemicals are used in tanneries. I've been there and done it. I'm asking you if you're half, fully, or not at all informed. I would venture the latter, but please do go ahead and prove me wrong. Pick one stage in the process and let's talk about the chemistry. Over to you.

I know what chemicals are used in tanneries. I've been there and done it. I'm asking you if you're half, fully, or not at all informed. I would venture the latter, but please do go ahead and prove me wrong. Pick one stage in the process and let's talk about the chemistry. Over to you.
Do this, do that. No, sir. Over.

Do this, do that. No, sir. Over.
I'll take that as an "I haven't got a f***ing clue what I'm talking about, so I'll bail out now please". Why do you do this?

If you haven't got a clue what you're talking about, why do you wade in pretending you do? I know all about tannery chemistry. I'm ready to talk about it with you. You made statements about the chemicals polluting the water AND air, and I'm asking you to substantiate that. Clearly you can't do that. Why not just admit you're in way above your head?

Or perhaps you DO want to talk about the chemistry you so readily rail against - in which case would you like me to start? What do you think about the antifungal properties of DBNPA? How do you see the future for chromate alternatives?

There are children dying in those tanneries, you hateful, clueless waste of space. What the f*** is wrong with you.

I'll take that as an "I haven't got a f***ing clue what I'm talking about, so I'll bail out now please". Why do you do this?

If you haven't got a clue what you're talking about, why do you wade in pretending you do? I know all about tannery chemistry. I'm ready to talk about it with you. You made statements about the chemicals polluting the water AND air, and I'm asking you to substantiate that. Clearly you can't do that. Why not just admit you're in way above your head?

Or perhaps you DO want to talk about the chemistry you so readily rail against - in which case would you like me to start? What do you think about the antifungal properties of DBNPA? How do you see the future for chromate alternatives?
With your bossy attitude, you would have to pay me for it, that is why. I am not interested in continuing this conversation and if you are unwilling to accept my answer, then you are free to think of me what you want. Over and ignore.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom