"I Want to Wrap My Arms Around Paris"

Everytime I'm internetless something like this happens:(.

i feel for ya. got no adaptor for my three-pronged low-battery american laptop here in norway :(

but no complaining - moz with another new song, great! :) my favorite of the 3 new ones! but im cringing at the sean conneryness from the sound quality!

oh come on morrissey. nobody wants my love? i think at this point, all he has to do is look around, and see all of us....
it is quite ridiculous. i don't buy it. the song is wonderful, but he needs to stop that unnecessary wallowing in self pity. i understand being unhappy with the world, i relate to it, but being unloved? Morrissey should be the last person in the world complaining about people not wanting his love....

did you go blonde?

i feel for ya. got no adaptor for my three-pronged low-battery american laptop here in norway :(

but no complaining - moz with another new song, great! :) my favorite of the 3 new ones! but im cringing at the sean conneryness from the sound quality!

Well, it's my fav of these new songs so far.

Still, I have now downgraded to only 8Mbit/s:(:(. And Norway is nice, where are you?

Well, it's my fav of these new songs so far.

Still, I have now downgraded to only 8Mbit/s:(:(. And Norway is nice, where are you?

in oslo visiting relatives, but mostly to get away from my parents and california...its kinda cold here though, rain too.

in oslo visiting relatives, but mostly to get away from my parents and california...its kinda cold here though, rain too.

How many degrees? We got 17C down here today so it was okay, only 9 this morning though. Are you only gonna visit Oslo? You're gonna miss a lot if you only stay there. Try the Öresunds region for example, plus it's a lot warmer down there;)

How many degrees? We got 17C down here today so it was okay, only 9 this morning though. Are you only gonna visit Oslo? You're gonna miss a lot if you only stay there. Try the Öresunds region for example, plus it's a lot warmer down there;)

oh i dont really know cellsius, but in farenheit it was about 55 deg. in the morning but got up to the 70's later in the evening which was nice. im going on a roadtrip to visit my grandma in Brønnøysund (think thats how its spelled), which isnt too exciting but we're stopping in trondheim and ive never been there. plus im going to the netherlands later...

oh i dont really know cellsius, but in farenheit it was about 55 deg. in the morning but got up to the 70's later in the evening which was nice. im going on a roadtrip to visit my grandma in Brønnøysund (think thats how its spelled), which isnt too exciting but we're stopping in trondheim and ive never been there. plus im going to the netherlands later...

Well we don't really use farenheit around here so I dunno how much that is:o.
The north isn't that exciting allthough I can imagine the Netehrlands are pretty nice, acctually never been there. Still I can recommend Rome though.

Re: Video: "i Want To Wrap My Arms Around Paris"

Nope, Mozcago did not get a taste of any new music ~sadly...but happily (and ecstatic I might add) do we have THREE new songs! Count 'em peeps! I admit I've heard 'Paris once...yes once...my cubicle affords me NO privacy and my speakers at home are busted (SHIT!)...so I am not one to give a 100% opinion on it but I likey what me heard so far. I'm still giving All You Need Is Me the #1 slot. Say no More-issey! Just the title alone! I am also overjoyed that 1) just found out I am going to be in Paris in September (4 my bday!) and you KNOW this will be my travels song!!
dang, westend girl ~ I LLLOOOVVVEEE that pic.

The north isn't that exciting allthough I can imagine the Netehrlands are pretty nice, acctually never been there. Still I can recommend Rome though.

oh yes, I looove Rome, been there a few times. Before I came to norway I was in Barcelona, just for a few days though, but that was great. I'm going to Amsterdam while in the netherlands, been there before and its very pretty and fun.

it is something to have hundreds of people to choose from and still be that picky.

i'm sure that deep down, he knows nobody will ever live up to his ideal and so he doesn't actually bother.

i think his problem is that he is so advanced compared to most people. people who surpas those around them find it very lonely at the top..

i think his problem is that he is so advanced compared to most people. people who surpas those around them find it very lonely at the top..

If that is what he truly thinks of himself and of others, then no wonder he is on his own.

Oi, FDR!

Thanks for posting this viddy! Your viddy was especially important since I didn't get to see him play it live in Murder Beach. :(

Missed you in Murder Beach. Oh well, I'll see you somewhere. I'll see you sometime...

he releases B-sides like crazy, specially on this era.

not that all of them are good, i think this one in particular is pretty decent.

christian dior is probably the worst.

°F = (°C × 1.8) + 32
°C = (°F − 32) /1.8

Back
Top Bottom