iamnicola is freaking awesome.

Seal_Of_Approval_I.jpg

she's awesome. you guys should go shopping or something, though I have no idea how far apart you are and I hear TX is large.

Thanks Dave! You should come too and bring Paris and we'll all hang out in Houston (the part that isn't bleak).

if you want to bump, we'll bump!

she's awesome. you guys should go shopping or something, though I have no idea how far apart you are and I hear TX is large.
I ain't scared of nobody! You wanna bump? We'll bump!

Thanks Dave! You should come too and bring Paris and we'll all hang out in Houston (the part that isn't bleak).

is Houston cool? I think bringing Paris would be difficult, but I could bring...

well, never mind. :D ;)

OMG! I love the Galleria!

Yesh and no. We were driving around yesterday and we saw some hobo lying on the ground scratching his ass super hard. Like super super hard.

Me toos!
OMG!!! Pictures next time, senorita!

Seriously, I could just live in there I would be happy.

I want something from the Betsey Johnson store. Too rich for my blood.
Sucks! Same here. :( I wait til the sales happen, then I practically go bat-shit crazy buying things.

I have a cute Betsey Johnson purse, but it is missing some decorations, so I don't wear it anymore. :(

Back
Top Bottom