IANADOAC debuts in Billboard album sales charts (US) - #19 in Top Album Sales

Look at the opening post. Top 20 sales, not so many streams apparently. Still a UK Top-3 album.
How long does it take you to get these facts into your head?

That's not the Billboard 200 you silly girl, it did not sell enough to get in the official US chart

no need to wait. Top-3 in the real UK charts, number 1 in the real Scottish charts.
Which other facts do you dislike??

for one single week! he is OUT of the top 100 just after 3 days in week two. How many times shoud one tell you that. No album of his has achieved that yet. You are a lost case! (together with gordyboy9)

That's not the Billboard 200 you silly girl, it did not sell enough to get in the official US chart
Can you read? UK Top-3, Scotland number 1, US #19 in Top Album Sales, which didn’t result in a Billboard Top 200 entry. Facts!

Get on with your life now, please!

He said he was voting for For Britain. Do you think he lied? Only mentioned them once? Yes, in support of them. How many times do you have to support a far right political party before you’re racist? Is it more than once now?

No he didn't say he was voting for them. He said they gave him hope because they were going to unite the left & the right.

They didn't have a manifesto or any affiliation at that point.

And Anne Marie started off in The Labour Party.

Which is the only party in the UK currently being investigated for racism.

geordyboy9 or Thewlis? cannot decide yet which one makes Moz more proud

and the first album to coincide with a worldwide pandemic,dont know if you have noticed but the actual place where you buy an album is SHUT,the record shops are closed,not everyone buys online.iv been to the bookies online and placed a bet that you will mention hooky or new order before 7 pm,go on make me a few quid.
I LOVE Hooky and New Order. In fact a few hours ago I was admiring the signed Hooky tea towel that I bought at a Hooky concert last year. I can't recommend a Hooky concert highly enough. It's just.... momentous.

Can you read? UK Top-3, Scotland number 1, US #19 in Top Album Sales, which didn’t result in a Billboard Top 200 entry. Facts!

Get on with your life now, please!

Says the forum liar. A deluded liar.
And as I’ve said before:
If I never see another Moz gig, you’ll still never get my total. Same with vinyl and cd. Just before you start with the troll shite.

BTW: does anyone know when/what the Moz reissues will be? Vinyl Ringleader, Quarry, Southpaw, and Maladjusted I hope. With Southpaw including Nobody Loves Us.

Please don't say April 1st :p

Says the forum liar. A deluded liar.
And as I’ve said before:
If I never see another Moz gig, you’ll still never get my total. Same with vinyl and cd. Just before you start with the troll shite.
Anonymous coward trolls :sleeping:
Such an ordinaryboy81 :head-smack:

He mentioned them once, wore a pin twice, said he didn't think Anne Marie was racist & didn't vote in the General Election, which Labour lost because of racism allegations.

The 'antisemitism' slurs, completely fabricated by the British Establishment, aided and abetted by right wing Jews and other Political opponents of the Labour Party, were just one of the reasons Labour lost the 2019 GE. The main reason being that the British working classes were fed a constant diet over the course of several years of half-truths, distortions, and outright lies designed to demonise Jeremy Corbyn and make the Labour Party unelectable.

No one knows why Morrissey endorsed For Britain, I'm sure there were several reasons, not least among them their progressive policies regarding protections for animals, but you're right, as far as Morrissey was concerned For Britain were/are neither 'far right' nor 'racist'.

I doubt there's more than 0.05% of voters who took the time to read their respective Party's manifesto, and I'm sure had they done so they would have found many things they were not in agreement with. Morrissey appears to have been attracted by a handful of policies, and his belief that AMW was a honest and sincere person.

I doubt very much that anyone who's actually studied their manifesto could legitimately argue that FB are a 'far right organisation', in fact the current Tory Government are much more deserving of the tag 'far right', but no one is cancelling or ostracising Tory voters.

None of this alters the fact that the tragic case currently using the name 'Morrissey Isn't Very Good', among many others I suspect, is an absolute c***.

Anonymous coward trolls :sleeping:

You want my real name and address, bitch? Who the f*** are you?

Oh right. Just another whack-job keyboard warrior behind a pseudonym, talking trash to those who can’t be bothered to register on a website with 14 members.

Publicly available website. This isn’t a private club. There are no Salford Lads here. ...only free speech!

GFY, Shitstain. You can call people cowards from behind your screen and keyboard. That’s fine. ...but try this toddleresque nonsense with anyone in the real world and you may find you’ll need a heck of a dental plan, pussy.

Fak Arf.

Screenshot_20200331-135454.png

Such a little gamma bitch @Eldritch

thicko alert,another person who thought every album in the top 200 just entered the charts last week.dunces sit at the back of the class.
...the f*** are you on about?

The charts are quite clear. They offer all of this information, by column. What’s the root of your particular mental deficiency?

Oh, right! Tribalism. You need it to survive. ...and you’ve chosen Melvis to latch onto. At least you’re committed. Hope that bodes well for you when there are nothing but scratch and sniff reissues and Melvis autographed Cornershop albums and Chinese sweatshop made dead cat t-shirts on Mporium.

Fak Arf.

Now put on the hat and go stand in the f***ing corner, Clown-shoes. You’re tripping all over your own feet.

Yes and the facts about the US chart have already been mentioned 27 times in this thread:
#19 in Top Album Sales
#17 in Vinyl Albums
It did not make the Billboard 200

and the Bilboard 200 is da only one that matters

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom