IANADOAC debuts in Billboard album sales charts (US) - #19 in Top Album Sales

Not true. He joined and campaigned for For Britain, a far right political party. Only someone with a mental illness would consider that to not be racist. Also, didn’t get in the top 200 in America. Successful?

There's only one UK party being investigated for racism - and it ain't For Britain. Do keep up.

Oh, and America Is Not The World. Did you miss the bit when he got to #3 in the UK?

There's only one UK party being investigated for racism - and it ain't For Britain. Do keep up.

Oh, and America Is Not The World. Did you miss the bit when he got to #3 in the UK?

did you miss that he fall down more then 97 places 3 days after it?

Nonsence and what a logic eh. Every album starts from scratch each week, lol.
(even GRATEFUL DEAD made it to #90 as new entry)
why do you think you get the little arrows at the side which shows you whether its heading up the charts or down the charts or if its a line that means its a non-mover.have you ever seen a chart.

Can you read? UK Top-3, Scotland number 1, US #19 in Top Album Sales, which didn’t result in a Billboard Top 200 entry. Facts!

Get on with your life now, please!
...and what will you do with YOUR life, now that BMG are finished with him, Etienne is near bankrupt and nobody will sign him.

Beyond a possible failed Kickstarter (14 of you won’t cut it), what have you left to live for?

Riddle me this, Shirley Whack.

Schoolyard talk again I see, must be a strange school you attendin that hill billy camp you live on?

No you can't divert. You're a troll so now show us your stats.Where's your album and how many you sell? What is your fans favorite song? You don't get to come in here and judge a great man like a coward

No you can't divert. You're a troll so now show us your stats.Where's your album and how many you sell? What is your fans favorite song? You don't get to come in here and judge a great man like a coward

Just click on my stats anyone can see them at any time. Are you some sort of inbred, I told you earlier I don't have an album to sell. Jesus, leave the Hillbilly camp and get some decent eduction ffs.

You are funny but not in the way you think.
tell me something funny,because I know you haven't cracked a joke since your schooldays.i asked skinny this one night,i gave him a time limit of five minutes,he didn't even have a joke,one joke that he could share with the rest of us.

geordyboy9 or Thewlis? cannot decide yet which one makes Moz more proud
Moz doesn’t give a shit about either of them. This is their delusion. The same thing happened to the German infantry, as they marched toward Moscow in the winter of 1941.

No he didn't say he was voting for them. He said they gave him hope because they were going to unite the left & the right.

They didn't have a manifesto or any affiliation at that point.

And Anne Marie started off in The Labour Party.

Which is the only party in the UK currently being investigated for racism.
He didn’t say he was voting for them because he made it very clear, years before, that he doesn’t vote.

Just another expat, trying to meddle in foreign elections.

...but that’s probably well over your head, Karen.

youre making it too easy for your opponents , dude.
online shoppig is good yet nobody bought his album
Bam! Somebody gets it.

I can see the resistance growing and I like it. Nothing good comes from shit, unless the many who’re cognoscente call out the scum who blindly follow.

The 'antisemitism' slurs, completely fabricated by the British Establishment, aided and abetted by right wing Jews and other Political opponents of the Labour Party, were just one of the reasons Labour lost the 2019 GE. The main reason being that the British working classes were fed a constant diet over the course of several years of half-truths, distortions, and outright lies designed to demonise Jeremy Corbyn and make the Labour Party unelectable.

No one knows why Morrissey endorsed For Britain, I'm sure there were several reasons, not least among them their progressive policies regarding protections for animals, but you're right, as far as Morrissey was concerned For Britain were/are neither 'far right' nor 'racist'.

I doubt there's more than 0.05% of voters who took the time to read their respective Party's manifesto, and I'm sure had they done so they would have found many things they were not in agreement with. Morrissey appears to have been attracted by a handful of policies, and his belief that AMW was a honest and sincere person.

I doubt very much that anyone who's actually studied their manifesto could legitimately argue that FB are a 'far right organisation', in fact the current Tory Government are much more deserving of the tag 'far right', but no one is cancelling or ostracising Tory voters.

None of this alters the fact that the tragic case currently using the name 'Morrissey Isn't Very Good', among many others I suspect, is an absolute c***.

There was a definite slide into neo-Nazi memes, racist stereotypes & abuse towards Jewish members in Labour. Most of it unwittingly. Not that it helps our case.

I think he likes Anne Marie & he didn't look into FB beyond what she said about it. I don't know when or how she got on his radar.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom