IANADOAC debuts in Billboard album sales charts (US) - #19 in Top Album Sales

why do you think you get the little arrows at the side which shows you whether its heading up the charts or down the charts or if its a line that means its a non-mover.have you ever seen a chart.

Grateful Dead is NEW ENTRY at 90 you little Einstein!

No you can't divert. You're a troll so now show us your stats.Where's your album and how many you sell? What is your fans favorite song? You don't get to come in here and judge a great man like a coward
Stats have all been posted, Short-bus. If you missed them, you can easily scroll up. If your fingers aren’t to curled from atrophy, you can also Google them.

Fak Arf.

He didn’t say he was voting for them because he made it very clear, years before, that he doesn’t vote.

Just another expat, trying to meddle in foreign elections.

...but that’s probably well over your head, Karen.

Yeah, I'm stunned by your insight.

LOL dude stop it. It was released the same day as Dog
I was talking about the singles chart,go and check it out,change your name as well,this sites only got room for one gordyboy,bet you don't even have a clue what it means.

Just click on my stats anyone can see them at any time. Are you some sort of inbred, I told you earlier I don't have an album to sell. Jesus, leave the Hillbilly camp and get some decent eduction ffs.
. Exactly, you don't have the accomplishments Morrissey does and couldn't walk a day in his shoes. He's a great artist. You relish any perceived negative towards Morrissey So why are you here?

And if it had been released this week would it have been number 3? It sold 6720 copies, that's £60720 in revenue and that is shit.

And if it had been released this week would it have been number 3? It sold 6720 copies, that's £60720 in revenue and that is shit.

Wow ?
Thats absolute bobbins.
Also add into the equation poor ticket sales for a 2 date UK tour.

Looks like I was bang on the money for my 2020 prediction thread.

?? :knife:

why do you think you get the little arrows at the side which shows you whether its heading up the charts or down the charts or if its a line that means its a non-mover.have you ever seen a chart.
You’ll be looking at next week’s, with your usual daft spin and deflection.

f*** me. It’s already happened, hasn’t it?

Your choice of tribes and comments will be universally visible when next week’s charts come out. We’ll reign it in with facts.

You’ve got less than a week to prepare your hysterical spin on his disappearing act. Get to it. You’re wasting time, arguing with calm, rational folk.

You 14 should all get together someplace and plot Melvis’ survival as an icon. Call, text, email, pray to him. See if he’s interested in your help.

You’re already making yourselves look like a bunch of blind dicks at a pussy party, so what could be the harm in tripling down?

Wow ?
Thats absolute bobbins.
Also add into the equation poor ticket sales for a 2 date UK tour.

Looks like I was bang on the money for my 2020 prediction thread.

?? :knife:

2020 Predictions for Steve
Next
A
Anonymous

Dec 31, 2019
So with Steve’s latest attempt at trying to generate interest by announcing how he would be delighted to return to Harlem Apollo NYC and Performances are also planned for Russia.

I’d like to invite the cult to get really giddy and give us your predictions for Steve in 2020.
(This time next year we shall review the results)

I shall predict first :thumb:

I’m Not A Dog On Chain shall be absolute shite.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Quote Reply

. Exactly, you don't have the accomplishments Morrissey does and couldn't walk a day in his shoes. He's a great artist. You relish any perceived negative towards Morrissey So why are you here?
Morrissey has never walked a day in his own shoes. He’s driven around in a Mini with an “I only break for Melvis” bumper sticker.

Jesus f***ing Christ. The wilting lily doesn’t even carry his own parcels from the local shop. He has a minion for that.

He’s not a “great artist”. He’s a “once was” excellent lyricist. That’s LONG GONE.

...and lest we forget, he’s NEVER written a piece of music in his entire - albeit cash-in - miserable life.

Fak Arf.

Don't question mark as if you don't get that you're a creepy troll. Why are you on here? You're only goal is to be an asshole towards Morrissey's career. Get a life and move on

Well hillbilly kid, why would I do anything that you tell me to do, have you checked my stats yet?

tell me something funny,because I know you haven't cracked a joke since your schooldays.i asked skinny this one night,i gave him a time limit of five minutes,he didn't even have a joke,one joke that he could share with the rest of us.
You’re a f***ing joke.

Good now?

I was talking about the singles chart,go and check it out,change your name as well,this sites only got room for one gordyboy,bet you don't even have a clue what it means.

you are always looking at the wrong place

Correct. This Friday, his absence from the numbers and little arrows will perfectly illustrate the fact that you lot bought 3 copies each in week one.

Come on felchers! Buy the rest. You don’t want to see your man-child god disappear in a single week. Do your part.

“Buy the ticket. Take the ride.” - HST

“I bet you don’t know what moniker stands for...”

I do. It stands for “pre-school”, bed-wetting clown.

Fak Arf.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom