IANADOAC debuts in Billboard album sales charts (US) - #19 in Top Album Sales

There was a definite slide into neo-Nazi memes, racist stereotypes & abuse towards Jewish members in Labour. Most of it unwittingly. Not that it helps our case.

I think he likes Anne Marie & he didn't look into FB beyond what she said about it. I don't know when or how she got on his radar.
He read something on the internet about another “sub-species” and decided to throw out the “pander-hook”. Looks like he’s caught a few.

...but not enough to sustain a career in a world where most folks don’t blindly believe everything they read on the internet.

This Friday’s chart will debunk or confirm this hypothesis.

. Exactly, you don't have the accomplishments Morrissey does and couldn't walk a day in his shoes. He's a great artist. You relish any perceived negative towards Morrissey So why are you here?
With “GEM” as your moniker, we can all see that you’re only here for the mouthfuls of jizz.

What are you? ...some f***ing holdover from the Mao days? ...or just another lost hack, looking for a place to fit in?

Simmer down, Ensign Eager.

Don't question mark as if you don't get that you're a creepy troll. Why are you on here? You're only goal is to be an asshole towards Morrissey's career. Get a life and move on
I won’t speak for anyone else but I’ll tell you why I’m on here.

You’re a lonely, twisted, tribalist f***ing joke. ...and I like a daily dose of humour.

You follow?

I pop in now & again on here & it's the same all the time regardless of thread title.

Immature middle aged people mainly, citing chart positions, writing nasty shit, & being repulsive, FFS.

Complete jokers led by some ass wipe who at the age of 53 really should have more to do in his life. I've honestly never encountered a place like it. Alleged adults in nappies in a play pen. Bizarre.

Embarrassing, the f***ing lot of you.

He read something on the internet about another “sub-species” and decided to throw out the “pander-hook”. Looks like he’s caught a few.

...but not enough to sustain a career in a world where most folks don’t blindly believe everything they read on the internet.

This Friday’s chart will debunk or confirm this hypothesis.

If they don't blindly believe what they read on the internet, then they won't care what's being said about Morrissey & will just buy his album.

& a gay person having an issue with a patriarchal religion esp after the Orlando massacre is unlikely to have anything to do with trying to hook people.

Morrissey fans sure are a dedicated bunch!

-They scrape and scream about “anonymous” posts from behind “anonymous monikers”.
-They latch onto half-baked numbers and try to spin them as success.
-They review reviewers.
-They excuse abhorrent behaviour and commentary.
-They respond to ANY criticism of their human deity with vitriol and personal attacks.

Morrissey fans are like Catholics. You know... Folks who espouse hurtful, spiteful RUBBISH in order to belong somewhere, at the expense of a decent society.

Now is the perfect time to sort this out. Let’s eat the churches and Melvis shows going. Pack the sanctuaries and halls. Once they’re packed, lock the f***ing doors, from the outside.

Problem solved.

-They scrape and scream about “anonymous” posts from behind “anonymous monikers”.
-They review reviewers.
-They respond to ANY criticism of their human deity with vitriol and personal attacks.

Morrissey fans are like Catholics. You know... Folks who espouse hurtful, spiteful RUBBISH in order to belong somewhere, at the expense of a decent society.

Now is the perfect time to sort this out. Let’s eat the churches and Melvis shows going. Pack the sanctuaries and halls. Once they’re packed, lock the f***ing doors, from the outside.

Problem solved.

You're a sectarian bigot, so... glass houses...

Morrissey has never walked a day in his own shoes. He’s driven around in a Mini with an “I only break for Melvis” bumper sticker.

Jesus f***ing Christ. The wilting lily doesn’t even carry his own parcels from the local shop. He has a minion for that.

He’s not a “great artist”. He’s a “once was” excellent lyricist. That’s LONG GONE.

...and lest we forget, he’s NEVER written a piece of music in his entire - albeit cash-in - miserable life.

Fak Arf.
Just another far-right negationist. Thus, I'm not going to waste my time telling you how brilliant Morrissey actually is because you'll never get it. No hope for types like you.

Nope, it just doesn't bother me particularly.

He got as high as #3. Other - shall I say, more politically correct artists - would kill for that kind of chart position. Alas, they never get there.

you are only a dog on a chain. his chain

no but im funny as f***,alas something you can only dream of.
You really aren’t. You’re thick. Just boring and thick. You can’t write. You literally cannot write a single sentence. Thick.

MORE GREAT NEWS FOR MOZ!:LOL::rock:

skinny and his fake usernames-surface,eldritch are losing their bandwith allocation from their envy the miserable tarts?

I pop in now & again on here & it's the same all the time regardless of thread title.

Immature middle aged people mainly, citing chart positions, writing nasty shit, & being repulsive, FFS.

Complete jokers led by some ass wipe who at the age of 53 really should have more to do in his life. I've honestly never encountered a place like it. Alleged adults in nappies in a play pen. Bizarre.

Embarrassing, the f***ing lot of you.

Well you know what to do then don’t you ?

Pack yer shit up and “Fak Arf” to the official Kim Moz-Un @ Shit-Central.com or you could give True to No one.com a go :thumb:
Good luck.

??:knife:

-They review reviewers.

Problem solved.
We love Morrissey for the quality music he's been making since the beginning of his carreer. On the other hand, we don't believe in "perfect" human beings. Moz has always been the first to point out his own imperfections, and we admire him for that.

Morrissey has never walked a day in his own shoes. He’s driven around in a Mini with an “I only break for Melvis” bumper sticker.

Jesus f***ing Christ. The wilting lily doesn’t even carry his own parcels from the local shop. He has a minion for that.

He’s not a “great artist”. He’s a “once was” excellent lyricist. That’s LONG GONE.

...and lest we forget, he’s NEVER written a piece of music in his entire - albeit cash-in - miserable life.

Fak Arf.
Did morrissey play piano on death of a disco dancer?

Hopefully my prediction for you to join your loved one is on the way..

No doubt I will join my loved one :thumb: that’s a safe bet for anyone to predict.
But it won’t be for a long time, I’m having far to much fun watching Steve‘s downfall.
He’s having such a shit time of it lately, so much so he’s getting forgetful about knocking our Royal Family and fellow showbiz Sheeran type successful people.
We’re all busy laughing ? as he comes back down the ladder. Korda Marshall @ BMG, Steve Barnett @ Harvest, Manchester etc etc. ALL LAUGHING :laughing:

The Un-Importance of being Steve

??:knife:

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom