If the US is evil, why hasn't Britain the rest of the world destroyed them yet?

mrjoshua

NOTE: Do not give me the "they are too powerful" or "they are destroying themselves" or "they are not evil" speech!

And when I say destroy, I mean literally turn their cities into rubble and their people into charred remains! And then divide their country equally and give a portion to the Native Americans!

I have read every single anti-American comment out there, in fact, I decided to compile everything. I don't understand why, despite the strong sentiments against them, the nations of the world still hasn't put aside their differences and united to accomplish this benevolent task?

So many people out there, including British people, believe that the world would be a better place if they didn't exist! So many claim that the US's days are numbered! So many claim that they would rejoice when this glorious day comes! Why doesn't the world work together and make this happen sooner rather than wait years or decades even and leave it up to chance?

There is no guarantee that Americans are destroying themselves! Other countries are going through much worse than what Americans are going through and they are surviving fine. The US maybe losing power but that doesn't mean they are destroying themselves!

Also, hoping that they redeem themselves is hopeless; they don't care about the world. And besides, people have been complaining about them for decades now and will probably be complaining for another several decades to no avail. Why not put an end to the complaining? Why not put an end to the anger and hatred? Why not put an end to all the suffering once and for all?

The only way to guarantee all of that is if the world puts aside its differences, united, mustered up the courage and invaded America and slaughtered everyone living there or turning the people into slaves as payment for the horrible things they have done and thus leading to the ultimate destruction of America. This how you make a world without America a reality and thus creating a brighter future for everyone.

The Allies were able to do this with Germany and Japan and these two were hard to knock down but the Allies did it and look at these two countries today! Imagine what the world could do to America.

So then, why hasn't Britain and the nations of the world teamed up together to take this bully, warmonger, rogue state, terrorist state or whatever you want to call it down?

NOTE: Do not give me the "they are too powerful" or "they are destroying themselves" or "they are not evil" speech!

And when I say destroy, I mean literally turn their cities into rubble and their people into charred remains! And then divide their country equally and give a portion to the Native Americans!

I have read every single anti-American comment out there, in fact, I decided to compile everything. I don't understand why, despite the strong sentiments against them, the nations of the world still hasn't put aside their differences and united to accomplish this benevolent task?

So many people out there, including British people, believe that the world would be a better place if they didn't exist! So many claim that the US's days are numbered! So many claim that they would rejoice when this glorious day comes! Why doesn't the world work together and make this happen sooner rather than wait years or decades even and leave it up to chance?

There is no guarantee that Americans are destroying themselves! Other countries are going through much worse than what Americans are going through and they are surviving fine. The US maybe losing power but that doesn't mean they are destroying themselves!

Also, hoping that they redeem themselves is hopeless; they don't care about the world. And besides, people have been complaining about them for decades now and will probably be complaining for another several decades to no avail. Why not put an end to the complaining? Why not put an end to the anger and hatred? Why not put an end to all the suffering once and for all?

The only way to guarantee all of that is if the world puts aside its differences, united, mustered up the courage and invaded America and slaughtered everyone living there or turning the people into slaves as payment for the horrible things they have done and thus leading to the ultimate destruction of America. This how you make a world without America a reality and thus creating a brighter future for everyone.

The Allies were able to do this with Germany and Japan and these two were hard to knock down but the Allies did it and look at these two countries today! Imagine what the world could do to America.

So then, why hasn't Britain and the nations of the world teamed up together to take this bully, warmonger, rogue state, terrorist state or whatever you want to call it down?

What kind of rubbish is this?

If America feels unliked by the rest of the world... why doesn't America launch a huge nuclear bomb in absolutely every city of the whole planet (of course, excluding the cities in the USA) and murders in a minute or two the whole population of the world???

NOTE: Do not give me the "it would create too much nuclear pollution" or "it takes too much coordination and we are lazy" or "are you crazy?" speech!

NOTE 2:
there are some super-crazy people in the planet; but the fact that you are one of them does not make it easier to find others who are THAT crazy too as to take the question seriously.

NOTE 3: I assume you like some people and dislike others.... why is it that you have not murdered ALL the people that you don't like yet??? I really don't get it. Do not give me the "it's not worthy" or "I do not have the time" speech!

I'm not sure that many people in Britain believe that the world would be a better place without the US. I think a lot of us think that the world would be a better place if the US acted more responsibly in terms of foreign policy. Whilst I am not an unalloyed fan of the US I think it has a lot to offer the world when it isn't behaving like a bully towards people and countries it scarcely understands.

Why are you posting this here? What has this got to do with anything? Absolute nonsense!

Rumour has it that the US got Britain out of the occasional scrape. Can’t believe it myself.

Tags
america americans die evil
Back
Top Bottom