If Trump had won, would BMG have dropped Morrissey?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Anonymous

The timing of BMG dropping Morrissey is odd.

Hey @Radis Noir , I see I've inspired you to change your wording on your avatar. Glad I'm an influence on you😆👍 Thanks, that's made my day😂.

Oh wait, it wasn't meant to 'get' to me was it?😆😆😆

The timing of BMG dropping Morrissey is odd.
WTF has Trump to do with Morrissey ?! I bet he doesnt have heard of him yet...Such a lunatic people around with patetic comments! Damn

If you‘ve had a brain, would you ask such a stupid question?

All the crap that Morrissey has spouted over the last couple of years was fine according to BMG. Until Trump lost the election. Just over a week after the election, BMG drops Morrissey. You'd have to be "stupid" to miss the timing of this.

All the crap that Morrissey has spouted over the last couple of years was fine according to BMG. Until Trump lost the election. Just over a week after the election, BMG drops Morrissey. You'd have to be "stupid" to miss the timing of this.

🙄

You know 'wanting to kill Trump' was one of his scandals.

20200903_183500.jpg

🙄

You know 'wanting to kill Trump' was one of his scandals.

View attachment 65628

Yeah, he was, according to him, questioned by the Secret Service for that. However, Morrissey's tone is very much like Trump's. You must've heard Trump calling the Coronavirus, the Chinese virus? Recalls to mind Morrissey calling the Chinese a "subspecies".

Yeah, he was, according to him, questioned by the Secret Service for that. However, Morrissey's tone is very much like Trump's. You must've heard Trump calling the Coronavirus, the Chinese virus? Recalls to mind Morrissey calling the Chinese a "subspecies".

Thing is, Morrissey said that back in 2010. BMG have been ok with that up until now.

Presidents come & presidents go....

No, his tone isn't like that.

Morrissey didn't call them a subspecies, he was expressing incredulity at how cruel their treatment of animals is. Which it is. Sentiment is bourgeois. It was Ideological.

Trump does it persistently to rile their government as a leadership strategy. The same way other leaders call America Great Satan or Americans fat & stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
"There is only one thing worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Oscar Wilde.

Back
Top Bottom