If you could resurrect any feature of the Old Solo - what would it be ?

If you could bring back any feature of the Old Solo - what would it be ?

• main page polls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • guestbook

• all of the above

• something that pre-dates even 1, 2, and 3 above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know how you define success, but if the strongest argument for it is from someone who is banned from the site and can't even use it, it's doubtful it will be any different than the last time it was implemented.

No one ever talked about it being successful, where was that even mentioned?

Not about that at all as you know full well some people miss a chatroom and just wanna be able to talk directly instead of using a forum that isn't as vibrant and full of life like the old chatroom was. A new chatroom would not be filled of people but the option would be there at least unlike now.

If you measure everything in terms of success then creating a chatroom in the name of ones idol and then getting hated by that very person will of course never be considered as success and I think you know that better than most.

I don't know how you define success, but if the strongest argument for it is from someone who is banned from the site and can't even use it, it's doubtful it will be any different than the last time it was implemented.

I have never been a member of your website or do you mean BG who I remember was banned and then allowed back?

I do not see any need for the chatroom to involve being a registered member of Solo. BG seems to be the most interested one to create a chatroom again but personally I would not visit it but I found this whole discussion interesting since it is dealing with democracy but maybe in your world that is spelled with a Z near the end of the word?

You would be pretty mad to ever allow a chatroom back on this website so this discussion is pretty fruitless.

Greetings from Tor Browser fanatic.

Back
Top Bottom