I'm against The Smiths reunion because...

I against The Smiths reunion because

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Johnny & Morrissey reunite in Moscow as conjoined twin that looks hawt because he looks like Morrissey! (Score:2 Informative)

Hold your horses..."I need to break you" launching into You're Gonna Need? If this really happened then the new smiths should consider dropping LMKY and adding a Pashernate Love/Sorry Doesn't Help medley to the next setlist to reinforce their core belief structure.

Lmao

The Stone Roses have also had a few rumours of reforming....how about a Moz, Marr, Mani, and Reni manchester-indie-supergroup? :thumb:

Yes. Thank you. I know I am a genius. lol

:ha-no:

Unfortunately Mani and Reni aren't as good as Andy and Mike.

Johnny & Morrissey reunite in Moscow as conjoined twin that looks hawt because he looks like Morrissey! (Score:2 Informative)

Hold your horses..."I need to break you" launching into You're Gonna Need? If this really happened then the new smiths should consider dropping LMKY and adding a Pashernate Love/Sorry Doesn't Help medley to the next setlist to reinforce their core belief structure.

:rolleyes: Only in Moscow.

You know Mozzer would make a pouting fit unless there were some of his solo material in the setlist. The quote of his saying that none of the others have achieved anything since the demise of the Smiths brings this to mind. It would be interesting to see if he finally lets Johnny do any backup vox though, as I for one really think he does have a nice voice :)

Re: Lmao

But Reni would bring added visual excitement with a lovely beanie hat! lol

Does anyone actually bother looking at base players or drummers? They are normally hideous eye-sores with mental difficulties. Morrissey's charisma usually makes me unable to take my eyes off him anyway :p

Does anyone actually bother looking at base players or drummers? They are normally hideous eye-sores with mental difficulties. Morrissey's charisma usually makes me unable to take my eyes off him anyway :p

:eek:
You don't even like Gary Day? And Matt Walker's not a bad drummer by any means. He's bound to be better than an older Mike Joyce by now.

Are they in the same key? Could it be worked out?

:rolleyes:
No, they're not. But if th' Lads can do a lead in from "Subway Train" to "Everyday is Like Sunday," (which to me just sounded bloody AWFUL as far as keychanges go), they can pull this off and not feel too bad about it. :thumb:

I think his current bass player is sexy as hell. I think he has a wedding ring too which is so admirable. :blushing: I love a man who shows he's hitched even though he's stuck being a rock star.

Andy and Mike are very good musicians and good looking lads back in 80s.

Definitely frinkers are interested in good looking guys.
Gary Day and Solomon Walker are pleasures in live as well as Jesse, Matt, Kris and Boz (I miss Alain though). ;)

Are you SERIOUS???? Reni is/was the best drummer in british rock the past twenty-something years and everyone of Mani's basslines were classics..Seriously Kewpie; get a clue. :crazy:

Are you SERIOUS???? Reni is/was the best drummer in british rock the past twenty-something years and everyone of Mani's basslines were classics..Seriously Kewpie; get a clue. :crazy:

I saw Stone Roses live twice in 1989.

Their live was good, but IMHO Reni isn't as good as Mike Joyce.

:eek:
You don't even like Gary Day? And Matt Walker's not a bad drummer by any means. He's bound to be better than an older Mike Joyce by now.

I can tell if a drummer or bassist is good etc, but it seems to me that you could get any drummer/bassist doing the gig without too much of a difference. I like Gary Day - he is like a statue - base player movement confuses me :blushing:

I don't think its really the musicanship that interests us - we just want to see them all hugging on stage (with Joyce apologising over the mic) causing mass hysteria amonst the fans - the world would start to make sense then! lol

P.S. It would be like my Mum and Dad telling me they have decided to get back together and will start doing my laundry for one night only - it would be a lovely reminder of childhood.

How about an I Wanna Be Adored/ Death of a Disco Dancer Medley?

I've been one of the few Joyce supporters on this board and still say he is the best drummer Morrissey ever worked with..But Reni is in a class by himself...The grooves on Waterfall, Resurrection, Where Angles Play..Joyce couldn't touch them in terms of creativity..

Reni was a star and made thousands of kids dance on a nightly basis...Joyce was just the drummer for Morrissey and Marr.

I saw Stone Roses live twice in 1989.

Their live was good, but IMHO Reni isn't as good as Mike Joyce.

I think his current bass player is sexy as hell. I think he has a wedding ring too which is so admirable. :blushing: I love a man who shows he's hitched even though he's stuck being a rock star.

I find all men unsexy and horrible! [whispers] I hear rumours that other men have hairy bottoms - is this true? lol

I think he would love to take the ring off - but his "better half" would beat him black and blue if she found out :squiffy: Are wimps sexy? lol

I find all men unsexy and horrible! [whispers] I hear rumours that other men have hairy bottoms - is this true? lol

I think he would love to take the ring off - but his "better half" would beat him black and blue if she found out :squiffy: Are wimps sexy? lol

I don't know about the hairy bottoms because I haven't seen many but wimps are totally sexy. But nobody is as sexy as Morrissey whether he's a wimp or pretending to be a brute. :love:

because I like Morrissey more than The Smiths.

I was just thinking that, I can't think of anything worse that having to sit through a whole set of Smiths songs. He does too many at the moment as it is if you ask me and I can't see why.

Back
Top Bottom