Image saving errors

davidt

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Following a site upgrade last week (Sat. Apr. 27) there was a permissions issue on image folders, so you may have encountered errors uploading images. Should be fixed now, post here if you still have issues.

Hello David,

Yesterday, I started a thread for an early Canadian The Queen is Dead CD in the collectors forum. For some reason I am not able to upload pictures. Up to now I never had any problems. Did more users have this problem? Is there a way to delete pictures from my Morrissey-solo picture folder?

Take care, Marcel

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for pointing out the error. I have investigated and found an error in the database structure that was likely added during a recent fix for some other data corruption. It should be fixed now and your previous images working, let me know if you see anything else. Sorry about the hassle.

Hello David,

Yesterday, I started a thread for an early Canadian The Queen is Dead CD in the collectors forum. For some reason I am not able to upload pictures. Up to now I never had any problems. Did more users have this problem? Is there a way to delete pictures from my Morrissey-solo picture folder?

Take care, Marcel

Hello David,

No problem! I am glad it is working again....

Take care, Marcel

Back
Top Bottom