Important Update Re Cork Gig

cossy

irish blood dublin heart
Morrissey-Door/Show times Changed

Original Times:
Doors 7.00PM Show 8.00PM

Rescheduled Times:
Doors 6.00PM Show 7.00PM

Due to unforeseen circumstances there has been a change to the Doors and Show time for Morrissey's performance Live at the Marquee on 26th June 2008.

The original times were doors at 7.00pm and the show at 8.00pm. The rescheduled times are doors at 6.00pm and the show 7.00pm.

Tickets for the original show remain valid for the rescheduled show.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards
Customer Services Team

Love the way they say
'Original tickets are still valid'

Like they would suddenly announce they were not valid:rolleyes:

Good post though, hope everyone gets there on time.

Jukebox Jury

Saw that myself; courteosy of ticketmaster

Perhaps Morrissey is going to treat us to a 4 hour set covering his various personas through the years?

Or perhaps Morrisey has realised that Nederlands will probably be playing in the euro semi-final that night so he wants to watch the totality of football incarnant.

probably tho' Moz is a bit old now and wants an early night? Or something to do with licensing laws. I thought that micks just drank 24/7... National stereotypes, what do I know??

Well I'll be there anyway! 6pm or 7pm. Or even 8.

Bunsen.jpg

I thought that micks just drank 24/7... National stereotypes, what do I know??

Just in case you are in Cork the night before the Morrissey concert and you fancy catching a bit of live music.Damien Dempsey is playing in Cyprus avenue and there might be a few Morrissey fans there too.
My advice to you is to go and call everyone you meet in there a "mick" and please do it in your strongest English accent.You'll have a great night.

Just in case you are in Cork the night before the Morrissey concert and you fancy catching a bit of live music.Damien Dempsey is playing in Cyprus avenue and there might be a few Morrissey fans there too.
My advice to you is to go and call everyone you meet in there a "mick" and please do it in your strongest English accent.You'll have a great night.

LOL Irish Budd I would love to be there to see that. Maybe Damo could sing Colonies as an encore

"and if a fight broke out here tonight"

cossy

Suggested Meet Up before Gig

Irish Budd/ Joe Dolan

As the local rebels where do you suggest as a meet up for board members prior to gig? Bar in Jurys Inn?????

cossy

I too practically had a stroke when i saw that email title..
but am very relieved thats all it was. :D

I will be in the (Jury's) bar
With my head on the (Jury's bar...

Ha! Brilliant !!

Expect to be in Jury's Inn bar myself with Mr Lux for some light refreshments.
Getting excited now.

Re: Suggested Meet Up before Gig

Irish Budd/ Joe Dolan

As the local rebels where do you suggest as a meet up for board members prior to gig? Bar in Jurys Inn?????

cossy

Looks like there will be quite a few people hanging around the bar in Jurys in which is nice i'm sure but if anyone fancies a boozer with a bit more character
I posted a few here http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=86994
But with lots of people arriving at different times maybe Jurys inn is the best bet.I'll leave it up to your good selves.

"A joke, a joke. Oh take me for a joke." As I'm not English I could find it difficult to put on a strong English accent. What what.
I've been to O'Neills and everything.

Back
Top Bottom