In a recent Moz interview, Moz compared...

Sister Rose

A little older, wiser
the slaughter of animals to the horror of the holocaust. I think this is a rather stupid and thoughtless comparison. :straightface: Any opinions on this?

and NO this is not an attack on Morrissey!

the slaughter of animals to the horror of the holocaust. I think this is a rather stupid and thoughtless comparison. :straightface: Any opinions on this?

I love you rose but I adored his comment. In effect it's a good comparison as the animals are being taken away to their untimely death.

It's an awful but provocative comparison, which was his point probably.

It demonstrates why he needs a slap in the back of the head from time to time.

What has brought me around to liking Russell Brand a bit was when Morrissey said that in the DVD interview that came with YoR, and Brand said, "Oh, Morrissey, don't say things like that!"

It's a ludicrous comparison. I have compassion for animals' suffering, but an animal is not equal to a human. They're just not.

--jeniphir

Usually I would disagree with him but after seeing how the chinese skin dogs alive and use kittens in some sick sex trade called 'crush' I do think he has a point. :tears:

It's a ludicrous comparison. I have compassion for animals' suffering, but an animal is not equal to a human. They're just not.

--jeniphir

That's my major problem with the comparison too: animals=humans equation just doesn't work for me.

Dont get me wrong, it upsets me to see animals hurt. :( I love animals. The comparison Moz made was just silly though, the slaughter of people is far greater! and much more horrific. :tears:

--jeniphir

An animal is far greater than most humans and I stand by this statement.

Usually I would disagree with him but after seeing how the chinese skin dogs alive and use kittens in some sick sex trade called 'crush' I do think he has a point. :tears:

I have never heard of this kitten thing? Where did you hear this? I can't watch any video whatsoever on it but chinks are just f***ing vile. Their animal rights are revolting. I always remember getting bizarre magazine and a photo of a chink with her kid sat on a tiger that was strapped down.
Oh and there zoos also have a thing where you can play some kind of fishing game where you dip food down to the lions on a fishing rod

I have never heard of this kitten thing? Where did you hear this? I can't watch any video whatsoever on it but chinks are just f***ing vile. Their animal rights are revolting. I always remember getting bizarre magazine and a photo of a chink with her kid sat on a tiger that was strapped down.
Oh and there zoos also have a thing where you can play some kind of fishing game where you dip food down to the lions on a fishing rod

chinks eh? you're just delightful. :thumb:

hmmmmm

Just let you know that our site administrator is Chinese American.

Not all the Chinese people take part in animal abuse.

If you live in a country where is too much poverty and no human rights, you won't say stuff like this.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=11427348969

I saw a picture on here....some vile hooker with pointy heels on has a kitten handcuffed to her ankles and kills it by standing on it....sick :tears:

Re: hmmmmm

If you live in a country where is too much poverty and no human rights, you won't say stuff like this.

Can I open a salvo on her now? Last time I curbed my statements...

Push the button... push it..... push it....

HomerTTGTShirtPushButton.jpg

*Sigh*

Humans are animals too, so what comes next in the ranking of "intelligence" and whether they are worthy of living?
Also Morrissey never said that the holocaust wasn't horrible he means that the systematic slaughter of animals is just as ... ludicrous.

How's that worse than England? :confused:

Re: hmmmmm

chinks eh? you're just delightful. :thumb:

cheers

Yeah, that's because we almost reached civiliation.

whats civiliation?

Well I do. The chinese government don't give a shit. Just my opinion. Why is everyone getting on their f***ing high horse just because I am sticking to my beliefs on animal welfare.

Tags
scarlet stfu scarlet=racist
Back
Top Bottom