In defence of Morrissey: why I don’t think he’s a disgusting human being by DJ Taylor - iNews

The only relevant thing in the article is the same, sole fact that matters in ANY article about Steve-O. He used to sing for the Smiths. There’s no more to be gleaned from it. That’s who he was. That’s why he is. That’s all he’ll ever be. ...and hopefully - that’s how he’ll be remembered.

Hate to think of this half-baked, sub-par, Vegas-karaoke shit-show we’re watching now as legacy.

The only relevant thing in the article is the same, sole fact that matters in ANY article about Steve-O. He used to sing for the Smiths. There’s no more to be gleaned from it. That’s who he was. That’s why he is. That’s all he’ll ever be. ...and hopefully - that’s how he’ll be remembered.

Hate to think of this half-baked, sub-par, Vegas-karaoke shit-show we’re watching now as legacy.

I couldn't agree more. It's unbelievable how it's all turned out. The Smiths had the best of his years.
Uncle Skinny has it spot on with his " Will this do ? " take on the new garbage served up by Stevo.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Troll x 6
Redundant x 7
Death to Benny x 4
W@@ker x 5
Bottist scum X 9

that's very kind of you I'm sure M will be pleased.

The only half-baked wEaZel is YOU, "Anonymous" fool.
Who cares how you will be remembered ? The answer is no one. Bye.

Hazard
x

I couldn't agree more. It's unbelievable how it's all turned out. The Smiths had the best of his years.
Uncle Skinny has it spot on with his " Will this do ? " take on the new garbage served up by Stevo.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Troll x 6
Redundant x 7
Death to Benny x 4
W@@ker x 5
Bottist scum X 9

THIS !
I - honestly - wouldn't have expected to see anything better coming out from this 'mysterious oaf' calling himself B-The-B-B. Shameful. At least these people have NOTHING to do with running this site..oops.
Hazard
x

THIS !
I - honestly - wouldn't have expected to see anything better coming out from this 'mysterious oaf' calling himself B-The-B-B. Shameful. At least these people have NOTHING to do with running this site..oops.
Hazard
x

OFF TOPIC !

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

The only half-baked wEaZel is YOU, "Anonymous" fool.
Who cares how you will be remembered ? The answer is no one. Bye.

Hazard
x
...said the clueless, keyboard-warrior twat, also posting anonymously.

A refreshing sentiment but the lyric of course is “life is hard enough when you belong here.”

great defence! oh how charitable of you not to think morrisseys a disgusting human being, to write an article with a title based on a faulty assumption that we all think he's a disgusting human being but you're going to offer some insight into why he's not. except that we dont all think that, and you never do offer any insight, other than that we should separate the private man from the writer of beautiful songs (as though this is a novel idea when it comes to artists in general); praising the singer while providing no reason whatsoever why you think the man himself might not be disgusting, as though there is some kind of paucity of evidence that he might actually not only be not disgusting but might, in fact, be a good person. i can offer some: the fact that anyone who feels the way he does about animals, who has upheld the same position on animals since he was a child, cannot really be a disgusting person; the fact of him never having actually acted in any disgusting way, other than speaking his mind. i mean, showbusiness is just full of people who use and abuse others, who have drunken rows, who trash hotel rooms, who sleep around, who verbally abuse colleagues, who engage in illegal activity. what has morrissey done?? personally i feel that any of those celebrities caught driving drunk are far more disgusting people than anything morrissey says could ever make him be. in short, take your weak article and shove it up your ass. mozzer dont need your defence.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom