Inverness, Scotland - Ironworks (June 17, 2011) Audio

mimiko

Sony ICD-SX77 > Digital Voice Editor (convert to WAV 44.1kHz 16bit) > BonkEnc (convert to mp3 320kbps)

This is full-show and not cut out any Moz's banter.

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite /Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Alma Matters / Speedway / Meat Is Murder / Action Is My Middle Name / Kids Are Looker / / People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over /I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Last Of The Famous International Playboys // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

Wonderful night. I think that this show is the best show of Scotland dates.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WNRT1WUH
Please don't do commercial redistribution.

Sony ICD-SX77 > Digital Voice Editor (convert to WAV 44.1kHz 16bit) > BonkEnc (convert to mp3 320kbps)

This is full-show and not cut out any Moz's banter.

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite /Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Alma Matters / Speedway / Meat Is Murder / Action Is My Middle Name / Kids Are Looker / / People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over /I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Last Of The Famous International Playboys // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

Wonderful night. I think that this show is the best show of Scotland dates.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WNRT1WUH
Please don't do commercial redistribution.

Excellent stuff. I'd say it was the best of the 4 nights I saw the man.

Thank you so much for this show. It´s so good to have another show from this tour. I am still waiting for a recording of the Berlin concert that I have been to.

I am still waiting for a recording of the Berlin concert that I have been to.

By the way: I've been to Berlin some weeks ago and found a recording of the show from july in a record store.
They wanted to sell it for 20 €, but I found it too expensive, especially because I had no chance to check the quality of the recording.
Thought I would find it on the internet - still haven't...

Back
Top Bottom